Chapter 60

Josies POV

"Have a good day Ms. Josie!" I heard a familiar voice call as I was exiting Billies apartment lobby.

I looked back to see Rob waving from behind the front desk at me with his friendly smile on full display.

I felt a grin grow on my face as I waved back at him. God, who knew I'd be so glad to see him again. Last time I was here I had my heart broken and I never thought I'd be back.

Hearing his farewell to me today was a lot less heartbreaking than it was the previous time.

-

I felt my phone buzz next to me as Camila and I were watching a movie. It was from my manager asking me to check my email.

I furrowed my brows and quickly obeyed, pulling open my Gmail.

I saw at the very top of my inbox a forwarded email from her that was originally from an interviewer.

I scanned the email with eager eyes.

"Dude!" I exclaimed, quickly getting Camilas attention.

"What?"

"I just got an email for my very first interview!" I squealed.

"Shut the fuck up!" She joined in on the excitement.

"Apparently some Youtube interviewer wants to do a Skype-interview with me tomorrow at noon. She reached out to me from my Instagram cover I posted today?" I gasped.

"What'd you post today?" She asked.

I closed out of the email and opened Instagram to show Camila what I had posted.

Via Instagram

Liked by wherearetheavocados, belltwins, finneasoconnell and 60,392 others
itsjosiebitch here's me covering mine🖤
View all 17,493 comments
jillie i'm not crying or anything😭
wherearetheavocados absolutely beautiful as always
bhadbillie oh my god my heart^
WeInterview Check your email! xx

"Damn. That's so awesome Josie! This is huge for you!" She engulfed me in a hug.

I can't wait to tell Billie when I see her tonight.

-

"You coming with to see the puppy?" I asked Camila as I grabbed my car keys.

"No, I have a date." She smiled.

"Oh," I wiggled my brows at her, "well have fun. Tell Finneas I say hi!"

"I will!" Shouted as I headed out the door.

After a short drive, I pulled up to Billies apartment to see her standing talking to Rob in the lobby.

As soon as she saw me pull up she said her goodbyes and rushed outside to hop into my passenger seat.

"Hey babe." She said placing a kiss on my lips.