Chapter 7 | Reminisce

"I can't believe you slept with my co-worker!" Jimin cried as he closed the door to his dorm.

"Oh, get over it already." Jisook rolled her eyes.

"I can't! Do you know how weird this is?" He groaned, kicking off his shoes. "Hyuna is like my big sister!" He face palmed, walking over to the kitchen counter before burying his face in his arms.

"Eew, kid. That's like incest when you put it that way."

"Well it's hardly any different in my opinion." He whined.

"Little whore! You listen here. I am nothing like your father." She scoffed.

Jimin snorted. "I wasn't serious, jeez. Calm your tits."

"Whatever." She mumbled, making her way over to their shared fridge. She pulled out a glass of banana milk and sighed contentedly.

"Grow up a little." Jimin chuckled.

"Make me." She stuck out her tongue.

"I've tried." He snorted, suddenly craving something to drink. " It's harder than it looks, you know." He sighed dramatically. He went to the fridge and reached for his strawberry flavored water.

"Eew, that stuff is disgusting." She scoffed.

"Everyone has their own opinions." He shrugged.

"Maybe. Mine matters more though." She sat down, scowling.

Jimin merely rolled his eyes, ignoring her as he made his way to his bedroom.

"I'm getting ready for bed." He called to her, watching as she pulled out her phone. He sighed and closed his door, eager to get into comfortable pajamas.

He loved his performance clothes and even the outfit he was wearing at the moment. However, nothing compared to pajamas after an exhausting day.

Groaning quietly, he picked out the largest sweater he had, bright pink with cartoon kittens. He paired the obnoxiously pink article of clothing with dull white sweatpants that had warm wool lining inside.

His absolute favorite.

He got changed quickly and made his way to the bathroom, sighing at his reflection. He looked cute and soft,  but tired. The fading makeup only adding to the effect. He really wanted to sleep, but healthy skin came first. So, he sleepily washed his face and pulled out one of his favorite strawberry face masks.

His obsession with strawberries was never-ending. He had strawberry shampoo for his soft, shiny hair that made his clients want to run their fingers through it, the smell and texture irresistible.

Strawberry body wash was was a given, as well as his favorite strawberry scented perfume.

While he waited for his face mask, he brushed his teeth. Strawberry flavored toothpaste filling his mouth and relaxing his system.

After all, he might as well taste delicious too.

. . .

"Eomma." Jimin called quietly in her direction.

She hummed in response, her eyes glued to her phone.

"I'm going to bed." He rolled his eyes. "Don't watch any porn while I'm asleep."

"Wha- Hey!" Her startled gaze shot to him. "What is your problem!?"

He giggled and held up his hands in surrender. "I'm sorry, that just seemed like something a responsible parent would say!" He shrugged sarcastically, watching her hold back a smile. "You got so flustered."