Playtime

Lacey

Vincent went to his meeting, and I set things up. I wasn't sure how he would entertain what I planned, but I took a chance.

I dressed and waited for his return. I walked downstairs dressed in an outfit and positioned myself on the table, then waited.

A few minutes later, I heard the door opened and closed.

"Lacey?" I heard his voice call for me.

"In the kitchen," I replied as I heard his footsteps coming towards the kitchen. I leaned back and used my palms to prop myself up as I positioned my legs open.

He walked into the kitchen and saw me in my position.

"Want to play?" I asked as I licked my lips.

"I thought you would never ask," he spoke as he started undoing his pants as he walked towards me. I watched as he opened them up and pulling out his rigid member. I handed him protection, and he tore it open.

After he rolled it on, he grabbed me, pushing inside of me, and started thrusting. He enjoyed my breast as I threw my head back. He held my back with his one hand. He gripped my thigh while pushing inside of me, hitting my G-spot, causing me to moan.

As we went at it on top of the table, he went faster and harder until we both exploded while releasing. Once our bodies stopped jerking, I listened to his breathing as he caught his breath.

"I needed that," he breathed as he caught his breath.

"I know," I replied as he looked at me while he was still inside me. Vincent moved his hand as he lifted me off the table while even inside of me. I wrapped my legs around him as he captured my lips with his. He carried me upstairs until we were inside the bedroom.

He laid me down as he continued to kiss me. This time he went slower as he took his time with me, pulling off his pants until he's in a shirt and nothing else.

While the playing was fun, I enjoyed this approach more. After we finished making love, I laid on Vincent's chest. I lifted my head and looked at him.

"What?" He looked at me.

"I take it your meetings are stressful?" I gave him a look as he looked at me. He pulled away from me as I sat up, watching him pull on his pants and doing them up. He left the bedroom as I stayed there.

I laid back down in frustration. Vincent could frustrate a person. I got up and removed my outfit, and took a shower. I turned on the shower and waited for it to be warm before stepping inside.

I started washing my body when I felt hands on me. Then I felt my lips touch my skin, making my body ache, but I decided not to give in.

I turned around as he looked at me, confused. "What?"

"Look, I understand you don't like to discuss things or open up, but your mood swings are getting tiresome. If you plan on continuing this, give me a little something," I told Vincent as I looked at him. I wasn't expecting his life story, but a little something would be helpful.

"I like the color blue," he replied to me.

"What?" I looked at him, confused.

"The color; I like it. It's my favorite," Vincent said to me. I shook my head and rolled my eyes. "Now, tell me about your father."

I looked at him, "Why do you want to know about him? He's insignificant."

"I don't think so," he spoke with a severe tone.

"He is. He is a drunk, and I refuse to associate with him," I said.

"He's not a drunk, but a monster," he told me as a matter of fact. I looked at him as my brows furrowed. "He abused you." My face contorted in horror. I left the shower, yanking a towel off the towel rack and wrapping it around me as I ran out of the bathroom.

I heard footsteps behind me and tried to close the door, but Vincent stopped me. He entered my room in a towel as I backed up, looking at him with such seriousness.

"How do you know that?" I asked him. My tone filled with anger.

"I had Cruz look into your past," he confessed to me.

"You had no right to do that," I exclaimed.

"I did it because I care about you," he said.

"Then you should have asked me," I snapped. Vincent stood there looking at me. "I never pressed you for information about your past or dug into your history. I would never do that to someone because it's not my business to do so," I spoke.

"I know, and I apologize, but I wanted to understand you better and look out for you," he reasoned as he strolled towards me. I stood there and watched him. "Lacey, you deserve much better than what happened to you."

He reached up and touched my cheek as I gazed at him. I hated speaking about my father. He treated me like trash, and dealing with his drinking was horrible. If it wasn't insulting, it was physical. The minute he attempted to assault me sexually, I hit him with a frying pan. After that day, I vowed to leave and never go back.

I felt arms wrap around me and buried my head into his chest. Yes, I'm angry with Vincent for what he did, but I needed the comfort. I lacked it for a long time. When you don't have it, you crave it.

"I won't ask unless you want to tell me yourself. I promise not to dig up any more information but talk to me," Vincent said to me as I kept my head buried into his chest.

Vincent

When Cruz presented me with the information I requested about Lacey, I knew it would be a sore subject. Looking at the news, I couldn't understand how someone could live in that environment. No one bothered to help.

Her tone laced with anger. What angered me was the fact that people preyed on her because of it. I doubt they picked her because she was what they wanted. I knew this. I had Cruz find information about the escort business that involved Lacey. My suspicions were correct; they watch these girls.

They dig up anything they can on them, then lie to them while grooming them to do their dirty work. The girls end up in a questionable business where people don't give a damn about them. When our month ended, I wanted her to leave the industry and start over. She deserves to be happy.

After the moment up in her room, I dressed and left. I stood in the kitchen until I heard footsteps. I watched as she emerged into the kitchen. I stood there and studied her.

"Yes, my father was a drunk and abused me. When he tried to become sexual with me, I hit him with a frying pan. I refused to deal with that, so right after graduation, I packed whatever I could and left," she told me, not flinching.

I watched her posture; she didn't wilt at the information. Lacey stood tall, firm, and very strong-willed, refusing to have life beat her down. It was an admirable trait.

"I refused to get close to women because of Victoria," I confessed.

"Magnificent thing we have a contract, and you can 'pretend' to care about me," she retorted as I looked at her. I walked towards her as she stood there, watching me. She held her ground.

"That was until you," I commented as I raised my hand and took my thumb, gliding across her bottom lip. "Whether there was a contract, I care about you."

"Fine, then show me," she challenged me as I looked at her. I leaned down and pressed my lips against hers as I kissed her. I wrapped my arms around her as she placed her hands on my face, kissing me back.

At that moment, everything changed. My feelings were deepening for Lacey, and I couldn't fight it anymore. I didn't even want to try.

We have less than a month left, and I intended to show her what it was like for someone to care about her. I refuse to let the past control the present.

I have her until the month was over.