Like a Mother (Ness x Lucas x Toon Link x Villager x reader)

Requested by @queen-ness
Hope you enjoy 😁

It's spring time in Smash Mansion. The kids wanted to play outside but Master Hand told them they couldn't, unless someone decided to watch over them.

Since the kids needed someone to watch over them, they looked for the nearest adult smasher. The kids saw that some of the adults were busy with their own things, but there was one smasher that was just resting peacefully in the garden.

So the kids went over to see who it was and the person was (Y/N). She's one of the friendliest smashers in the mansion. And from that kindness, almost everyone loves her. Especially the kids.

They went over and saw that she was asleep. When they saw her sleeping on the bench, the kids woke her up. After waking her up, they decided to ask her to watch over and play with them while they're outside. She gladly said yes and needed a few minutes to freshen up after her nap.

The kids were waiting outside her room while she was refreshing herself. When she came out, (Y/N) offered them to get something to eat and they said they wanted an outdoor picnic. They each wanted something different. Sandwiches, salads, fruits, juice, lemonade, and a pie.

Villager was able to cut up some of the foods but (Y/N) watched him because he's a kid. Even though he can handle and use sharp objects like an axe, he still needs to be watched for his own safety. Safety first after all.

Once all the food and beverages were finished being made, the kids and (Y/N) put them in a picnic basket and headed out to the yard to eat and play.

When they reached their picnic area, which was the garden, the 5 smashers layed down the picnic blanket, unpacked their food, and started to eat. The food and drinks were delicious. Fresh fruit, fresh vegetables, everything tasted fresh and new. The rich taste of each meal part put them into a calm and soothing mood.

Time Skip

Once everyone was finished eating, the 5 of them decided to take a slow walk through the forest to let their stomachs digest the food a bit more easily. If they started running or playing immediately, there's a chance that they'd get sick and possibly end up vomiting.

Time Skip

After walking around for about half an hour, the kids and (Y/N) started to walk back to the mansion to play around in the yard. They all started to play a game of tag and Ness was it. They played tag for an hour and then decided to play a game of hide and seek. Everyone hid all over the place. In bushes, in trees, underground, etc.

While they were playing hide and seek, Lucas accidently fell out of a tree and scraped his right knee. He ended up crying from the pain and the game had to be paused to help take care of the scrape on his knee. It was a pretty bad scrape too.

So the 5 went to the clinic and in there (Y/N) disinfected the scrape, applied ointment, and wrapped a bandage all around the scrape on Lucas's knee. While she was disinfecting the wound, Toon Link decided to help soothe the pain Lucas was facing by letting him squeeze his hand, Ness helped by giving (Y/N) the materials needed to handle the injury, and Villager was in the kitchen putting away the picnic materials away either in the sink, trash, or cabinet.

Once Lucas's knee was taken care of, the kids wanted to continue playing outside but it was getting dark out. They got a little sad, but (Y/N) said that they could stay outside and watch the stars for a little while. The kids happily agreed and went out with (Y/N).

After some time passed, the little ones started to get tired and yawned. That was when (Y/N) knew it was time to go inside. After shaking them a bit to keep them awake, she took them to their room and quickly tucked them in and gave each one a good night kiss and when she was just about to step out the door, she said, "Good night little guys." "Good night." they all said in return.

After making sure they were all asleep, (Y/N) decided to go to her room and sleep as well. All 5 of them had a great time.