Leanne 17.0

After leaving the private room of the restaurant we walked down the stairs and found the sml talking to a very pretty lady, "Daniel, why can't you tell me?" she said with furrowed brows.

"Emma, you can't stay here. I already reserved the entire restaurant so my staff is very limited. I promised that if you go back, I'll treat you to the best free meal you ever had," said the sml with an awkward expression.

"Daniel, you always let me stay here even when you have important guests. I don't see why today is any different," she said looking kind of mad.

"You know why. Come I'll let one my workers take you home. You must be tired after that long trip," he said while grabbing her by the shoulder and guiding her towards the door. However, before she could leave she suddenly looked at our direction.

"Big brother!" She yelled with a surprised tone and pushed the sml aside to walk towards us. I looked at the ml wondering who she was. He seemed a little surprised but noticing my stare he looked towards me for a few seconds and then grabbed my hand intertwining his fingers with mine.

"Big brother, what are you doing here?" She asked while looking at me with big eyes.

"What are you doing here? I thought you were still in France," said the ml.

"I came back a few hours ago and wanted to surprised you so, I didn't say anything. Who's this?" She asked with a gentle expression.

The ml was about to say something but I interrupted him saying, "I'm Leanne Snow, charmed to meet you," with an even gentler smile and extending my free hand for a handshake.

Apart from pursing her lips a little her expression didn't change much. She still looked gentle and approachable, "I'm Emma Miller and the pleasure's all mine."

"What are you doing here?" Asked the ml with a cold face. However, she didn't seem bother by it and said, "I came to surprise you."

"Did my mom tell you I was gonna be here?" He asked looking undisturbed.

"I asked one of the maids in your home," she said.

"I see. We're about to leave so, you're welcome to stay here if you like," said the ml without even looking at her and walking with me in hand.

---------------------------------------------------------

Once we were out of the restaurant. "Ex-girlfriend?" I asked.

"Neighbor," he responded.

"So, she's a childhood friend," I said while smiling.

"You could also say that."

"You look a little... vexed," I said to him. Although I suspect he has a bit of... facial paralysis, when we were inside the restaurant his eyes looked a little gentle. Now they're back to being their usual cold self. Except a little colder.

After I said that he looked a little bit surprised and said, "I'm sorry. I'm just thinking about something."

"Thinking about what?" I asked trying to see if he was willing to share with me.

"There's gonna be a lot of drama in my near future,"  he said looking discourage.

"Hahaha. Oh baby, look at it this way. Dumb. Retards. Asking for. More. Attention," I said.

"What?"

"Drama means=Dumb. Retards. Asking for. More. Attention. So, you don't have to worry about it because, you're intelligent and you will outsmart all of the drama that comes your way," I said while putting my arms around his shoulder and giving him a bright smile.