16

~ India ~

I rolled my eyes and tried to finish eating. " ion want them I want you" Kept playing in my head, my phone went off causing me to snap out of my daze. I picked it up seeing gio texted me. I smiled and opened it.

We finished eating and I washed me and Lucas plates out

We finished eating and I washed me and Lucas plates out. I walked upstairs to my room and freshened up. I wore this as my outfit.

Lucas : Where is you goingggggg, ? stop ignoring me

India : onadate
Lucas : I know you ain't just say a date.

Yeah, But we just friends I said. Wrapping my arms around him,pulling him into me. He wrapped his arms around me and sighed. I don't like this. "It's just a friendly outgoing, calm down I said." Can I come too ? "No Lucas" you mines why you going out wit another nigga? "Lucasssss stop whining." He grabbed my ass, this MINES. I turned around and he slapped it. My phone lit up causing Lucas to roll his eyes and me to smirk. It was gio saying he was outside. I kissed Lucas on his cheek before leaving out.

Wassup shawty, gio said opening the door for me.

India : Hey Gio
Gio : Whatchu wanna see ?
India : isn't it romantic
Gio : Alright

When we got in the theater, we got 2 seats. He bought me a lemonade, I sat it in my cup holder and watched the movie. Gio laid his head on my shoulder. We just chilled and watched the movie. My phone started going off, I looked down seeing "lucas😌🙊" . When the movie ended we threw our trash away and walked to the car. I opened Lucas message
"I'm hungry hurry up 🐱💦" I giggled.

Gio : I ain't tryna play wit cho feelings ma so ima tell you now .. but I gotta babymama and we on and off, but yo seem cool and I wanna get to know you
India : I smiled, I understand .. I'm in a situation too.

We was vibing, we pulled up to the house. I leaned over and hugged Gio, I got out and unlocked the door. I walked in and took my shoes off, locking the door behind me. I walked upstairs to my room, I took my clothes off and hopped in the shower. I got out and put on and grey bra and some grey nike briefs. I grabbed my slides and walked in Lucas room seeing him eating icecream. Like a pregnant bitch.

~ Lucas ~

India walked in, I smiled causing her to blush, She came and slid under the cover next to me. She took my ice cream out my hand, and start eating it. I was sitting in the dark already so when she finished eating MY icecream, she leaned over and sat the bowl on the table. She laid down on her stomach. I smirked and flipped her over, I pulled my myself on top her pulling her shorts down.

*I don't think I can do sex scenes in male POV🥶*

~ India ~

I felt Lucas pulling my shorts down. I felt his tongue connect with my clitoris, causing a vibrating sensation to go through my body.

His tongue stroked my clit, I didn't realize I was moaning until my hands tangled themselves in his hair, pushing his head farther.

I felt him stick two fingers in me.

.. Don't run babygirl take this shit.

Mmm Lucassss ... Stopppp I said.

Nahhh .. he said.

Authors POV

He sped up his pace, feeling her clenching down on him she released on his fingers. He pulled his fingers out and licked them "'you take like strawberries" he said.

She got on her knees stroking his dick. She stopped and put her hair in a quick bun. India pulled his pants down, and went in. She swirled her tongue around the tip, then slid half of it in her mouth stroking the other half. He gripped her hair, groaning in the process.

Lucas felt himself about to cum so he turned her over, putting her on all 4's, slid into her at a fast pace. The sounds of her moaning encouraged him to go harder. " Agghhhhh I'm finna cum" she said " let it out baby." They released at the same time. He pulled out of her and rolled over. They went to brush they teeth. When they finished they laid back down and went to sleep.

No condom huh Lucas ? 🥶

*yaw real inactive, I will stop updating 🥶🤦🏾‍♀️ *