Reunited

A/N: I guess I'm doing these more than I thought!  First, I just had a very cool friend design my new cover! Thank you, @jiyarani! You are so great!

And I wrote this story just because it was fun in my head. I hope you guys like it. It's my only straight girlxboy story but don't let that detour you! It's kind of dark and maybe creepy too but I loved it! I hope you guys can enjoy it Too!

Thanks for reading!

>>>>>>>>

A man was in a dark room, standing in his circle. This was what he loved, what was familiar. He was comfortable here. Only here. There were candles and his table with all of the things that he collected over the years. He had studied and read and he had succeeded where other people had failed. Sure, this was just for fun a couple of years ago but then he found a book at an antique bookshop and now it was real. It had become his addiction.

He opened the book where he left off. His favorite part. He said the words and waited patiently for his friend to appear. It was time and he couldn't wait. He didn't want to wait.

He was planning this since he was thirteen. He had to get away. He had to. He was sick of the rules and trying to fit in. The rules didn't apply to him anyway. He was tired of trying to be like them and sick of his parents. John and Janice Higgins. He snarled at the very thought of Janice Higgins.

"Finally." The being fell through the rock floor and stood up. He thought that was cool. It looked like gravity but reversed. Instead of falling down, his friend fell up through the floor and then down on the floor. He didn't know how that worked but he loved it. There was a dark tar spot where the demon was laying. "I was waiting for too long. Is it time?"

The man smiled a wicked smiled at his demon friend. "Yes. I have it all worked out. We can go over the plan and I have a present for you."

"Can I have them?" The demon asked. "I have been waiting for them." He was tall and attractive. His skin was flawless and he had a sexy smile. His teeth were bone white. He was charming and could have his pick of girls. Hell, he could have any guy as well. He wasn't picky. This job would be easy.

The man smiled at the demon, his friend. "Sure. They are at their house. All tucked in and waiting. Unsuspecting. I want to wait for a week. The moon will be full and you will have more power then. I will get us out of the house...in the woods." He walked out of his circle with the book and placed it on the table.

"I haven't got that part figured out. It isn't that tough to trick people. I can make them think that it's their idea. Once I'm there, it will be simple to get away... for good." He smiled at his friend.

The demon laughed. "We make such a great team, my friend. I'm hungry and weak. A week gives me time to feed and gather strength." He smiled. He was ready.

"Yes. Start with him." He handed the demon a picture. A man smiling in the photo. The man hated him. The demon hated him.

The demon laughed. "With pleasure." He started to leave when the man stopped him.

"Wait. Can I watch?"

The demon held out his hand and the man took it. They were gone in a cloud of sulfur.

**************************

Thanks very much for reading and please don't forget to vote! ;)

This was a fun book to write and hope someone enjoys reading it. Please leave comments and be kind! Sorry the mistakes that I know are in here. I tried to find them all but... I just thought this was a fun story to write. Thanks for reading.  Enjoy.