chapter 36

Aura POV

It was past two hours and neither of us opened our mouth and eyes .We are right now on the ground . Though the floor is chilly but the warmth radiating from him is more than enough for me to keep myself warm . We are now cuddling into each other. He wrapped his arm around me , his face was buried in my chest and I've wrapped my hand around his head. I kissed on his forehead unable to stop my love towards him. He raised his head up to see my face and our eyes met and he smiled and again burried himself in my chest .

"Princess," He said it after a movement and the vibration from him make my heart vibrate more .

"Hmm!" I slowly said trying to control my heartbeat which was clearly audible to him .

"Move in with me!" He said and I pulled away from him unable to read his face and know whether he was kidding. I got up sat in my place in Indian style and he followed me. The expression on his face was serious like he meant every word he just said and wasn't kidding. I narrowed my eyes at him and he held my hands in his.

" Yes Princess, I am serious .
I want you to move in with me!
I don't think I can live without you anymore .
I wanted to live every moment of the past days which I missed. I want to  wake up in your arms by seeing your beautiful smile, I want to make breakfast for you and eat together with you, I want to go to work by kissing your check and get back home to see your smiling face again and tell you how much I missed you, I want to call you in the middle of your work and disturb you and ask you if you are thinking about me or not, I want to tell what I did the whole day and ask you about yours, I want us to make our dinner together fighting , laughing and loving and at last I want and my stressful day by making love to you and cuddle you into my arms so that I could sleep peacefully forgetting about the world. " He said and my lips zipped . I never thought this stupid man in front of me loves me and will love me this much. I cannot stay away from this crazy man anymore and I know I want to stay with him.

"Yes, I will move in with you!" I said and his eyes widened with sparkle of happiness and a smile left from his lips.

" Let's go!" He said and stood up

"What ?
Where?" I said standing up with his help.

" To get your stuff to the place where they belong." He said pulling me out of the apartment.

"Now?" I shouted a bit confused.

"Why not now ?" He said and the elevator doors closed  taking us to the parking area .

"Princess, stay here.
I will get the car." He said and walked  into the large parking area.

The first thing that crossed my mind after saying Yes to Alvin is Eric ! I immediately regretted saying yes not because I don't trust Alvin and don't want to live with him but because  I can't leave Eric alone in my father's friends home. I think I should tell Alvin that I can't move away with him right now and I don't know how he will react to it .
I was deep in my thoughts but my thoughts was interrupted by a horn sound to which I turned back only to see Alvin behind the stearing.

" Princess, get in !" He shouted from the car and I hesitantly went and sat beside him .Through out the drive I was silent and I am just thinking how to talk to Alvin about it while he was stealing side glances of me. Our long car ride came to an end and I decided to end this thinking and just tell him what is in my mind.

" Alvin.."  I said and turned towards him and he looked at me.

" I..."  I started but stopped when I heard Eric running towards the car calling my name. I immediately got off from the car and we hugged each other .