Lee/ To Good

Inspired by my Preference

A whimper escaped my lips as I sat against a corridor wall, tears streaming down my eyes

A whimper escaped my lips as I sat against a corridor wall, tears streaming down my eyes. The sound of laughter filled my ears indicating that someone was now in the corridor. Soon the sound died down only to be replaced with whispers.

"A-are you alright?" A soft voice asked as they walked towards me.

I sniffed, "Do I look like I'm alright?"

Three pairs of feet were now around me and I knew exactly who it was. "Come on Flint, tell us what's wrong?" A voice I knew to be Fred as sadly we were partners in Transfiguration.

I scoffed slightly looking up, "Why do you three even care? You're all Gryffindors and incase you couldn't tell I'm a Slytherin."

"Well we like to help crying pretty girls, and you're my Transfiguration partner and you go my grade up." Fred spoke again.

I chuckled a bit, "See you're laughing." I presume said George.

I sighed wiping the tear stains from my eyes, "So what happened?" Lee asked wiping a stray tear away.

"Terence, he slept with a Bloody Hufflepuff!" I growled before I started to cry again, Lee pulled me against him in a comforting way.

George placed a hand on my shoulder, "Terence as in your boyfriend Terence. The Terence that has been in love with you sin-."

"Yes, George! For the love of Salazar!" I exclaimed as I cuddled into Lees arms. Something was comforting about being in Lee's arms.

Fred sighed, "We should head to breakfast, come on." I sighed softly pulling away from the warmth of Lee's arms.

The three stood up and looked at me, "Are you coming?" Lee asked sticking out a hand for me to take.