10 ⸸

Namjoon's POV:

I woke up feeling better than before: No more chills, or fever. And my headache was gone.

All I needed was a cold shower and sleep, apparently. Now all I need to do is make sure every light in the house is turned off, the stove, the coffee maker, and anything else before I go to work. I don't want to come back to a burning apartment.

Alright, now all I need to do is check my camera to see if it fully charged. This time I think I'll take my phone as well in case of an emergency call.

Let's see...

Car keys? Check.

Camera? Check.

Everything is turned off, I have my phone and my wallet in case I get pulled over by a cop- I'm just over thinking too much.

I'm leaving.

~~~

"Hi, it's Dr. Kim, again. Maybe I should just say "Hey guys, doctor Kim here!" like a new intro. Haha, nah. I'll just leave things the way they are. It's currently 4:00 P.M., my shift starts at 5:00 P.M. and ends at 11:00 P.M. Fun, right? A whole six hours all alone in a hospital.

I know this might sound stupid, but I'm going back to that forbidden room. I just can't help but feel the need to approach the mysterious lab or whatever you may call it. I have to find more evidence, see what happens after everyone leaves, and find out who and what Mr. Kim truly is.

That's all for now. Namjoon, out."

I end my video on good terms and close my car door to start the engine and leave.

It's kind of cool outside: not too windy, kind of breezy and chill. I like this type of weather. If only I was going to a beach and not some sort of asylum hospital full of weirdos.

And when I say 'weirdos' I'm referring to Yoona, Bohwa, and every person that works there. Even my boss. They all greet me the same way every time I go there, as if they were made to do it, not because they wanted to say hi.

Besides, it's not even a simple "oh, hello, doctor Kim." No.

It's a full on, "Good morning, Dr. Kim." every time. They could call me Namjoon, you know. I'm not sure about them anymore, to me they're all a little bit strange.

Almost robotic in some way.

~~~

I parked my car far away from Bohwa's this time, just because the man has the habit of parking it right next to mine and leaving me no space to even open my door to get inside.

The nerve of that guy, right? But there's no time to argue about Bohwa or anyone else now, I just can't wait until everyone leaves and the hospital, as creepy as it is, is alone.