Homicidal Liu x Reader x Jeff the killer//Changing states p2

Randy threw Jeff against the surface of the counter top as the small mat that covered it slid with Jeff on the ground, the black haired male groaned in pain as the floor hit his back, Randy towered over him and landed punches on his face while a smirk that appeared on his face. Adults were only staring and some were even betting on who would win gaining a small cheering from the supposedly 'responsible people in society'.

"Please stop-" you were cut mid-sentence when a hand gripped you from running to the fight, Billy cried and held your hand tightly, not knowing what to do and you knew that this was the worst birthday party that has ever happened in his whole life. You pecked his forehead before kicking Troy as he landed face first on the ground and as for the skinny prick who was too busy watching the fight was in the ground before he could even know what had happened.

You stole the loose keys from his belt that was the thing to unlock the uncomfortable chains off you after what seem to be a good 5 minutes, you managed to remove it, when you looked at the other allies of Randy, wondering why they didn't attack you while you were trying to free yourself, you saw Troy suffocating as he was surrounded by small kids who were kicking him multiple times. Keith was struggling to free himself from the pellets that hit him when the kids were shooting at him. You sneaked past the fight and went inside of the house only seeing broken furniture and dishware lastly was Jeff punching straight on Randy's face who was breathing heavily from the impact that he recieved.

The adults had their eyes on the fight and as supposedly responsible people, they instead were just staring and not doing anything to prevent the situation from escalating any further "C'mon someone call the cops or just help me out here!" You yelled trying to break their gaze at them but instead of a reply you only recieved nothing, you looked for your mom from the crowd of parents and didnt find her 'Just when I needed her the most' you thought ; you brought your hands on Jeff's arms, helping Randy to survive and even if he is very shitty and messed up, he still deserves to live and who would want to go to jail after this?!"Stop Jeff before you would get to juvy too!!"

Before he could look at you, a bullet was shot on the wall near you, you looked back and saw Troy and Keith pointing their guns at the both of you shaking at how heavy the pistols were "Follow me." Jeff whispered, holding your hand hastily and leading you towards the second floor, you almost tripped midway because of his fast steps but nonetheless you arrived at the place, you breathed heavily "I-Im sorry for dragging you into this." He uttered, scratching the back of his head, you smiled and gave him a 'No worries' look.

Jeff and you heard footsteps meaning they were coming, the brunet grabbed you and raced towards the bathroom, you almost got hit by a bullet but gladly the door got it for you, "Press F to pay respects to the door." You joked, faking a tear. Jeff made you duck like that's gonna do something, he then ripped the towel rack from the wall and held it like a baseball player waiting for the pitcher to throw the ball, You saw a glimpse of shiny knives through the hole of the door before Troy swung his weapon at Jeff, your new ally dodged the attack and hit the fatass with the rack he just took off. Troy fell, blood gushed down from his forehead 'Please dont be dead' you pondered, scared if you both were gonna be said as criminals.

Keith was the only one left, the most delicate of the group, you were smiling by now since you knew that this was gonna be an easy fight, Jeff proceeded with his attack, swinging the rack at him, he dodged it easily since he is more agile than the three, fast but weak. The skinny boy grabbed Jeff's neck and pushed him on the tub where they both were submerged with the bleach that laid on the small shelves, they both screamed as Jeff quickly tried to remove the liquid off his eyes and hit his enemy with the rack "What's so funny?" Jeff said, seeing Keith smiling through the blood that scattered all over his face as he flashed a gleam when he is on the verge of dying.