Daniel & the reader's shy daughter HC's

- When Daniel first meets your daughter the first time, she runs and hides behind you.

- Fortunately you had told him that it might happen.

- Daniel went down to his knees and talked about all the things he could do with her. Eventually your daughter got the courage to glance at Daniel.

- The next time they meet, Daniel brings a toy with him. A little bunny with your daughter's name written on its foot.

- She mutters a quiet thank you before smiling a bit.

- Next time from that, she's a little braver. She watches some cartoons with Daniel on the sofa and she even talks a bit when you're not beside her.

- This makes Daniel really happy.

- And next time from that, Daniel moves in with you, since you saw how your daughter starts to like him.

- And day by day, your daughter becomes more and more attached to Daniel. They play together and Daniel tells her bedtime stories every night.

- He can't stop spoiling her.

- You have to tell him to not to spoil her too much.

- Sometimes you aren't sure if you have one kid or two, since they make so much noise when they play.

- Your daughter is a bit confused when she sees other PL600′s at the park one day, but she soon understands that they all are not Daniels.

- People who don't recognize Daniel being an Android, think that Daniel is the father of your daughter.

- Which he practically is.

- Your daughter will eventually call Daniel as a dad. She might have two dads, but it doesn't bother anyone.