Arriving At My Old Pack

Dedicated to my peeps for reminding me that My Story Is Going To Rock !

I masked my scent before leaving. I'm the pack warrior and 'temporary' beta. Jake did you alert them were entering yet. I mindlinked him. On it he said. We pulled over. "You guys go ahead I smell rouges." I commanded knowing they would argue if I didn't command them to. They left and arrived at the pack house when 156 rouges attacked. With my skills it was an easy kill but it took an hour. I headed to the pack house when I heard fighting, people crying, and I smelled blood. I quickly

ran to the smell of the blood. Zach had his hand near Roxie's face like he was gonna slap her. Her face had trisha's scent and Roxie's cheek was bleeding. I saw red. I sprinted and transformed in mid-air, jumping over the crowd and landing on all fours. Growling at Zach and Trisha. They backed away in fear. I snarled at them. Tribal was gonna pay for hurting my sissy. I lunged at her and tackled her. I told her to either submit or die.  she laughed like a maniac and said neither. Wrong answer I told her smirking evilly. Her eyes shown with fear I could tell the pack hated her as a luna. I was getting tired of her bitchy voice. So I snapped her neck killing her. Guess what happened next Zach shifted and lunged at me. I dodged making him hit a tree. He was quick to get up he tried to pounce on me like a kitten.Can you imagine an alpha being compared to a kitten. I swung my paw on his back drawing blood. He yelped as my claws dug deep into his back. He tried to go for my jugular. But I was quicker. I slid under him as I raked my claw down his chest he yelped before passing out. I shifted. "Take your pathetic alpha to the cells. Fail to follow orders and you will have the moon goddesses wrath to deal with." I said smirking. Tomorrow I will make him tell me why he dared to put a hand on my sissy, and I will also train this useless pack tomorrow.

Did you like it

Badgirl9151

Till next time my peeps
Love ya