One of the best chapters ever

Dedicated to my peeps for reminding me that My Story Is Going To Rock !

I woke up with a grin on my face. Now time to get revenge on them. EVIL LAUGH. I made them breakfast or should I say Hotfast. I mind linked my pack to either stay in their rooms till I call them for training. They quickly agreed. I knew no one in my old pack would be awake since it was 3:00 in the morning. I went into the alpha and alpha female's private bathroom. I put white hair coloring in my mates shampoo, and permanent army green hair coloring into the slut he calls a mate's shampoo. I went downstairs to finish my old packs breakfast or should I say hotfast. I put at least 3 blazing hot peppers in everything I made. I grabbed the megaphone and yelled BREAKFAST IS READY. I mindlinked the my pack not to eat the food. I heard the private shower running. I dashed out the door and ran. I didn't know I was in another territory till I heard growling. I was surrounded by three wolves. Should tell by their scent their sons had already taken over the alpha, beta, and third positions. Although I could take them easily. I didn't want to start a war against our packs. I lowered my head showing submission. They all shifted and told me to shift and follow them I shifted back fully clothed and followed them to the pack house. They beta held my arms to try to make sure I didn't run away. I had only gone a few steps into the pack house when I smelled a delicious smell. I didn't even get to inhale the scent completely before I heard growling. I looked trying to find where the sound came from. My eyes landed on the young alpha, black spiked hair, brown eyes, abs that are to die for, one word came up when I saw him SEXY. 'Mate' my wolf said howling with joy. He grabbed me and said "What's your name beautiful?" "Hollie what's yours."I replied. "Rider."he replied. The next thing I knew he kissed me that kiss would make anyones knees go weak. I kissed back. He lifted me and carried me upstairs to his room. I wanted my mate to feel the pain I went through when he marked Trisha. Plus I wanted the world to know that Rider was mine and I was Riders. "Mark me and make me yours."I said. So he did.