Crush

"Are we almost there?" I asked as I feel my stomach growled from hunger. We are currently walking in the street that I'm not familiar with, but Jisoo knew, since she lived here.

"We are almost there." Rosé exclaimed happily, as she knew that we sacrificed ourselves walking under the heat of the sun, for the sake of the food.

"We could've just ride a bus." I complained.

"Lisa, are you dumb or what? Do you really think that a 'bus' could fit in this narrow street?" Jisoo rolled her eyes at me.

"Well, I'm sorry that I'm hungry because of your short legs." I snapped.

"Are you okay? What's the connection between your hunger and my short legs? Huh?" I smiled as I saw her glaring at me. I love teasing her.

"Well, basically we are probably eating right now, if you have long legs. But it's okay, I still love your height." I smirked and pat her head.

"Yah!"

I just chuckled and we continued to walk.

"I feel you, Jisoo." Jennie spoke as she walk beside me and gave me a glare.

"Well, your front is a gift for you and my heigh is a gift for me. So it's a fair for the both of us." I chuckled as she slap my arm softly.

"Yah! You're really a pervert and your bad mouth. Aish!" She rolled her eyes.

"Well, if you're with me, you have to be open-minded. I'm bad in words but not in action." I shrugged and grab her right hand. I tried to act normal when I held her hand, but deep inside, I'm having a party. God, I wish I could tell her how I feel. She looks so straight and Christian and I don't want to embarrass myself.

"Lisa, your hand."

"What about my hand?" I asked and look at our intertwined hands. I pursed my lips and slowly let go of her hand. "I'm sorry." I said, it was almost like a whisper.

"No, it's okay. It's just that, you really have soft hands and I'm embarrassed cause mine's a little rough." She spoked shyly.

"No, it's soft too." I complained and intertwined our hands again. Smooth Manoban, very smooth.

She just smiled and we finally reach our destination.

"Guys." Jisoo called once we took our seat at our usual table in cafeteria.

"Yeah?" We all said in unison.

"My sister invited you again for another dinner." She said.

"Really? Wow, it's been a month since we've been there. I'll make sure to skip lunch, so that I can eat lots of her homemade delicious meal." I said and and they all laugh.

"Please tell your sister that we're very happy of her invitation." Jennie spoke and smiled.

And it's been a month and I still haven't confess yet.

Be strong Lisa.

"How to be like you?" Jennie suddenly asked and I furrowed my eyebrows. I noticed that we're already in our classroom. I took a seat and looked at her.

"What do you mean?" I slurped at my chocolate milk drink.

She took a seat beside me and looked me in the eyes.

"I mean, you're really pretty. Boys always choose you when we asked who's the prettiest in our class. I can't blame them though, you really are. Plus, you're smart and kind. I'm sure whoever ends up with you, is so damn lucky." She smiled.

I was stunned for a minute and try to swallow all the words that might end up confessing to her.

"Do you know?" She continued and I just looked at her.

"I like you." She bluntly confessed and I choke on my drink.

I cleared my throat and looked at her. "What do you mean?"

"I mean, maybe it's an infatuation because we're not really close before. And maybe I like you because we're just getting closer. But, I do have feelings for you." She explained.

"When?" I was still stunned.

"Since you held my hand. I feel butterflies on my stomach every time you hold my hand. I know you're a clingy person and I like that." She gave me her gummy smile and I'm still trying to process her words.

I was about to open my mouth, but our teacher came. She gave me a smile and proceed to her original seat, which was not too far away from me.

The class ended soon and I hurriedly got up and went to her.

"Jennie." I called out and she looked up.

I pointed at myself and pointed at her and linked my two index finger together.

She furrowed her eyebrows and soon blushed.

This chapter is basically like a true story, cause it happened to me. LOL

Thank you fam! Lovelots!