{°4°}

POV:YOU

POV:YOU

The sun slowly started to creep up as I sat across from the cat that in front of me.
He slowly chewed his food then swallowed,glanced at me,then looked back down to his food.

I had to say that he was pretty intimidating. Like I wouldn't want to end up in a kickboxing match with him,but the way he drank the milk from the bowl made me want to jump up and squeeze his cute little cheeks.

The sound of someone clearing their throat brought me back to reality. The black cat looked at me,his tail slowly swaying behind him.

"Thank you for looking after me. I should get going."

He got up and walked to the door with his hands in the pockets of his hoodie.

"W-wait!"

I quickly stood up and made my way to his side. He looked at me with confusion.

"You....um....looked like you had no where to go,at least when I found you,so I was wondering if you'd want to.....um...stick around for a bit. Only if you want to though!"

He have me an amused look,

"You already have a hybrid and-"

He looked around my apartment,

"-judging by where you live,you can't afford another one."

"Actually I could survive with two hybrids,I mean we won't have amazing things buy we'll still live a comfortable life!"

I stated smiling but it was soon taking off my face by the black cat,

"But you already have a hybrid."

I frowned and looked passed him to the door then back to him,

"And?"

"How long have you exactly had him for?"

He asked me.

"About a year."

He sighed and shook his head,

"And you still don't understand basic hybrid things."

Okay so he may have gotten me there. The truth was I didn't really know much about hybrids though I've been living with one for about a year. I knew Jimin,I didn't know the hybrid. But I've been surviving on that for a year. All I needed to know was what he loved,what he hated,what he was scared of. I just needed to know Jimin.

And that all started by knowing his name.

I held my hand out towards the cat hybrid and said,

"I'm Y/N. You?"

He stared at my hand for a bit but soon took it gently in his,

"Yoongi."

"Well Yoongi,I'd like to welcome you to the small family,if that's what you'd like."

The cats brown eyes looked at me deeply before his lips curled up in a small smile,

"I'd like to stick around for a bit."

I quickly put the T.V. on for Yoongi then headed to my room where I found a small body under my blanket.
A smile crept up on my face as I looked to the sleeping cat that lay in my bed. His hair was messy and his purrs sweet and innocent.

I shook him a little,

"ChimChim?"

He groaned and buried his face further into the sheets.

"Chim I need to tell you something."

His eyes slowly opened and met mine as I smiled down at him. He smiled to me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"What is it?"

"Yoongi is going to be staying with us."

I said excitedly. But saw a frown on Jimin's face.

"Why?"

"Because he didn't have anywhere else to go Chim. I couldn't just put him back on the streets as soon as I want. I didn't do it to you and I won't do it to him."

Jimin smiled at me and rubbed his face into my side.

"You have a kind heart but remember you're still mine."

"Yoh stop being possessive."

"I'm just showing my love for you."

He pouted.

"I know Chimmy,now let's get you a proper introduction to Yoongi."

Jimin held my hand as we walked towards the living room. In his other hand he held his yellow blanket. He really loved that blanket.

As we entered the living room,we were greeted by the sight of a sleeping Yoongi.

I cooded at the little guy then placed myself and Jimin next to him so when he woke up we could talk.

Man two hybrids and a human. And I'm trying to survive college as well as pay the bills on time.

What have I done?

Who am I kidding.

It's so worth it.

/•/

Haven't updated in 100 years but hello.

Xoxo
Randomgirl300