TWENTY - STILL INTO YOU

★彡 TWENTY 彡★

★彡 TWENTY 彡★

A MULTITUDE OF EMOTIONS SLAMMED ELIJAH LIKE A TIDAL WAVE— nostalgia, heartache, exhilaration, yet one stood out amongst them and it was longing, his whole body buzzed with the burning eagerness he felt from the past three years he craved for Freddie's touch. He felt like a dehydrated man in a desert finally drinking water once again. It was revitalizing for him, the loneliness that encumbered his heart eventually dissipated and he felt free and satisfied. Desire rushed through him for miles but he disregarded it in favor of staring directly into Freddie's eyes, the soul of his beautiful essence and Elijah's heart skipped a beat unknowingly.

Freddie's dark brown orbs were still the same but there was a lingering sadness beneath his eyes Elijah yearned to get rid of— he knew it was his fault why melancholy surrounded the man he loves and he'd do anything to bring back the joyful and worry-free man, his love, once more. Elijah resisted the urge to groan when Freddie removed his hands from his and took a step back, seemingly shrinking into himself and a suspiciously self-conscious expression made its way on his face. A cough alerted Elijah and he lost eye contact with the man as he turned and stared at Brian, "While it's nice to see you two reunited, won't you give us a hug?" Said male joked and Elijah grinned, returning his open arms with an own embrace.

"You bloody twat, you didn't even tell us you're coming back here," Roger trained an admonished look towards Elijah who only gave a sheepish smile in return. His unimpressed countenance slowly turned into a grin and he placed the glass of beer he was holding and opening his arms, "Oh come here, prat." Elijah shot out his middle finger before hugging the man as well. "For the record, I'm not a prat, Roger." He replied cheekily. Roger snorted in disbelief before releasing his clutch to Elijah, who immediately sat besides John.

Freddie picked up his glass of vodka and flopped down the couch, nearly spilling the contents to Brian and laughing, making Elijah grin in amusement, his twinkling-like snickers causing Freddie's cheek to flush red. Freddie coughed embarrassedly and avoided Elijah's gaze. John nudged Elijah and he glanced at the bassist who had a knowing look on his face. He leaned in and whispered, "Freddie 'doesn't' like you huh? You're truly a prat."

"Oh shut up, Deaks." Elijah whispered back and John huffed, a smirk forming on his face and they were in silence until Roger coughed, curiosity coating his tone, "What was that about? And that just reminds me, how'd you even know Elijah's coming home?" Elijah choked on his own spit, whilst Freddie leaned forward not-so-subtly, even though he hasn't spoken a word since he and Elijah hugged. Brian added, "Yeah. I'm curious too. Are you two keeping something? Do you guys have a secret or what?" He questioned suspiciously and John opened his mouth to reply before Elijah interrupted him.

"No, no! You guys know how much I'm close with Deaks, and he decided to pick me up even though I told him it's not necessary." Elijah tried to explain but Roger sneakily cut him off, "So that means you told him about you coming back and not us?"