moving on || Tim Drake

Requested: HolGezicht

Is it okay if I ask for some Tim x male reader? Where Tim's been liking the reader for a while and he doesn't know the reader also likes him but is still in shock due to the death of his ex?

Warning(s): mention of character death, a hint of Tim being a wee coo-coo?

I'm running out of title ideas- help.
I'm sorry I'm taking so long on working on your requests!

::

Tim had his arms around you, a hand rubbing soothing circles on your back as he kept on whispering words of comfort into your ears. He could feel the dampness of your tears seeping into his shirt, you felt warm in his arms, with every shook of your body he pulled you tighter into him.

He was indulging himself, he was taking advantage of your grief so he could touch you, having you close--

"It should've been me, Tim," you clutched onto the back of his shirt tighter, looking up at him.

Your face was red because of the blood that rushed into your head- he couldn't help but wonder if  you were feeling any headache, cheeks were tear-stained, hair a complete mess from you running your fingers through the strands, your shirt was getting a bit off your shoulder- fuck you were driving him crazy but he managed to control himself and frowned deep at your words.

"He died protecting you," his blue eyes stared at you with admiration that you were oblivious of- but despite that, he was still a little bothered that you weren't over your ex yet. He got it that you were grieving, his heart ached for you but he needed you to move on from the past. "None of it was your fault."

"But-"

He cut you off, clasping a calloused palm over your mouth to prevent whatever self-degrading sentence you were going to spit out. "Stop."

The look in his eyes made your heart skip a beat, intense, the disapproval was shown from the way he stared at you. The words died in your throat, your lips were open. Tim was an attractive young man, puberty only enhanced his beauty and he always made every head turn when he went past.

You were one of the people who was attracted to him but luckier because you actually got to be with him. The only thing that stood in your way was your grief, you couldn't move on, it was hard. Your former boyfriend was a kind man, he was admirable- overall he was great. Tim was too, Tim reminded you so much of him.

Tim cupped your face tenderly in his palms, thumbs brushing across your cheekbones, under your eyes to wipe the rest of your tears away.

"I'm here for you," he rested his forehead against yours, "tell me what can I do."

::

I'm sorry this is so short- I'm currently back on doing little drabbles again :>

The reader is male but can be read as gender neutral!