Chapter 35 (End)

"She's going to kill me!" 

"No she won't. Relax Lisa." Jisoo started the car, waited for all to fit in. 

"Are you crazy?! I'm going to be late to my own wedding!" 

Sana shoved her unnie inside the vehicle without guilt Lisa was talking too much and she wasted time while at it. 

"Lisa, I need you to sit still. I'll do the make up but you need to shut up." Chaeyoung stated firmly. She grabbed Lisa's face and began to do the foundation. 

"I'm going to kill you all if she leaves me at the altar!" She yelled. "I told you I don't want bachelor part- Umph!" 

"Shut up." Chaeyoung said. "Chu, drive as fast as you can." She ordered. 

"What is your name, again?" Seulgi fumed her head at the second seat. 

"Chaeyoung." Sana answered. 

"I don't ask you." Seulgi glared at her. 

"Seulgi, this is totally not the right time to flirt." Lisa murmured.

Seulgi rolled her eyes. She wasn't even flirt with anyone. She was just simply being friendly to the new comer. It was nice of her to wake them up. If it wasn't for her, they'd still be sleeping from playing too much last night and Jennie would definitely leave Lisa at the altar. 

*****

Jennie had been checking her phone countless time. The ceremony was going to get started within minutes and she had no news for Lisa's being. 

The door opened and Irene walked in. 

"Any words from Chaeyoung?" 

"They're on their way. Lisa's out of battery, she can't contact you." 

"She can use the other's phone!" Jennie shouted desperately. 

"You're forbidden to call her, remember?" Irene sat beside the bride. "Calm down, Jen. She'll be here on time." 

"I can't believe she's going to be late at her own wedding!" She groaned. "I should've reconsider her proposal," she nagged furiously. 

"Hey, come on. Don't say that." Irene soothed her best friend. "She'll be here, okay?"

Jennie breathed out deeply and looked away. 

"Jen, you have to be sure you're not going to regret this." Irene spoke softly. The lack of certainty in Jennie's eyes was too plain to see. "It's once for forever." 

"I love her, Irene. I'm all for forever with her. I'm used to her cancelled promises but today is a special day. Why can't she make an exception?" 

"I don't know what happen, my bet is they drink too much, who knows?" 

Jennie shook her head. "Lisa rarely drink anymore, and I don't think she's that stupid to let one night of bachelor party destroy her wedding day" 

Beep. 

Irene unlocked her phone as she read the text from Chaeyoung. She smiled a bit then stood up. 

"It's time, Jen. Lisa is here. Remove that frown from your pretty face." She held out her arm and waited for Jennie to take it.

When they held hands, Irene squeezed it a bit. She grinned widely and pulled Jennie into a tight hug.