28

Lisa's POV

"Thank you, Manila!"

"You guys are amazing!"

"See you soon. We'll definitely be back!"

"We hope you guys had fun. We love you!"

My hands reach for my chest, the fast beating of my heart almost drowning me over my own ecstasy. This feeling, I will never stop to be amazed every time. The adrenaline rush, the happiness like I was floating on a cloud nine, the smiles I see from the crowd, their voices when I hear them sing along and cheer for the four of us.

This feeling, this is my outlet, my haven. It keeps me off from all my troubles.

The smile on my face never left even after the lift slowly went down with me and the rest of the girls getting giddy hugging each other.

"Oh my God, the best feeling ever!" Jennie unnie exclaimed as she still bounces from her feet, obviously filled with adrenaline too.

Even Jisoo unnie and Chaeng are swaying back and forth with their arms still wrapped around each other.

In no time, we were skipping our way back to the dressing room. The night is still young but it's not like we can go and roam around the place.

"Unnie, I'm hungry. Are we still gping to swim later?" Chaeyoung asked but Jisoo unnie pouted.

"I don't think I still have the energy to swim later. I was too excited, I barely slept last night," she answered. Even Jennie unnie is starting to slow down as we walk.

We all turned when we heard our manager called for us.

"You guys have five minutes before you can meet your blinks for a send-off," he informed us and it wasn't as if Jennie unnie was almost out of energy earlier because just hearing about the send-off boosted her confidence a lot.

Chaeyoung and I laughed our asses off.

"Lemme just go and do my business on the rest room," I stated before heading to the dressing room. After entering the room, my manager oppa quickly gave me my phone and I started teasing him.

"Oooh, manager oppa, your cheeks were blushing. Did you finally confessed to our make up artist?" I started wiggling my eyebrows and his eyes widened.

"Yah! Keep quiet," he whispered as he checks our surroundings in case someone heard us. "Your mom called earlier. Try calling her back," he stated.

"Who's in love?" I giddily dance in front of him and he just marched his way out of the room still pouting but a smile tucked at the corner of his lips. He was mumbling about me being too much.

Shaking my head in amusement, I headed to the rest room to do my business. My manager oppa is really adorable. He has this huge crush over one of our make up artist and he's just so shy about it.

Fumbling with my phone, I started scanning the messages on it.

One message from Momo congratulating us. Another from Wendy who wanted to know when we will be back. Then, there is Bambam who sent a sad emoji because I didn't respond back to his last message.

After the incident, I didn't talk to him for days. I was upset by what he did but more importantly, I was also ashamed that he saw me on my lowest state. Sure I share my troubles with him but him seeing me like that like I was broken and at my most down, I didn't know how to feel.