The Game of Temptation

Hey Wattpad!

So, this was SUPPOSED to be up yesterday, but for some reason I couldn't get it up. It was annoying:/

OH WELL. Here it is, my newest story! I know I've been mentioning it for a while, and nothing's really been explained about it, but DON'T WORRY! It will be now! Also, I've had a lot more details on my Facebook page, so go check it out! The link is in the About Me section!:)

So... I hope you like it!

 PS: Look up "The Night Before (Life Goes On)" by Carrie Underwood. It's the "inspriation" for this entire book:) Well, this chapter xD The video would be on the side, but nothing will let me put it up:/

Enjoy!

UPDATE 12/02/2017: I deleted this story for a while from wattpad but have put it up since someone asked and I'm taking forever to figure out the edited version of the book so... enjoy again. Also remember this was written a few years ago. Sorry in advance.

Chapter One

 ~Isabelle~

 I met Alex Night in 3rd grade, and hated him for months. He would always trip me up, and call me names, so I did the same back.

 However, in 6th grade, something changed. We were both getting to the pre-teen age, and it was like my hormones switched on. Suddenly Alex was funny. The jokes he told stopped being rude and offensive, and turned into something that I'd spend hours laughing about. So we started talking rather than fighting, and in less than a couple of months we were best friends.

 In 8th grade we both got our first phones, and used to stay up until 5AM every day just texting and talking. It was like he had taken over my whole world, and I loved it.

 The summer before high school started, we went to a park and he kissed me. I knew he'd never kissed anyone before, neither had I, but in that kiss I felt something new, a need for something I didn't fully understand just yet, and I felt him against me. I should probably have freaked out, but I couldn't; I was too shocked from the best first kiss ever. So what if I didn't feel fireworks? People had told me they weren't real, and that as long as it felt right you were good. And hell yeah it felt good.

 Then high school started, and we were officially dating. All those people who had been just waiting for it to happen weren't even a little bit surprised. Everyone had told me that high school would be dramatic, that we'd have so many problems dating it wasn't even worth it, but we managed it. Sure we had our arguments, but we loved each other.

 We stopped trying to resist temptation in our junior year, and the bond created just secured the belief I had that we'd be together forever.

 Now, we were sitting on the roof above my room, his arms wrapped around my waist as I leant against him between his legs. On top of the loose shorts, I had a shirt of his on, the same one he'd worn the first time we were together. I'd never let go of it, and luckily for me he wasn't too keen on it anyway. The roof was our go-to place, easily reached by climbing onto the balcony outside of my room. I had no idea why there was a balcony, but I couldn't complain. It was kind of nice having somewhere to relax, especially in this Texas heat.

 "I hate this," I muttered, knowing I'd said that a million times in the past week.

 Alex's arms just tightened slightly. "I know. I do too."

 We'd graduated high school just two months ago, and we were getting ready to go to college. Alex was heading to Tarleton University, off to study Criminal Justice to become an agent. Preferably FBI, but he'd settle for police force until an opportunity came up.