Chapter 37

Why hello, three chapters in less than two weeks? Woah! Two different SasuNaru completed stories uploaded? Who dis? Why's Wolfie so active?

Go ahead and read my new short SasuNaru story called 'When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go?' https://www.wattpad.com/698755725-when-we-all-fall-asleep-where-do-we-go-sasunaru Plot: Uchiha Sasuke is a doctor. His next patient has a brain tumour and doesn't have long to live. He didn't expect it to be so hard to meet, fall in love, and say goodbye to Naruto Uzumaki.

Also, obviously this story was inactive for like two years, so it's not very popular anymore, so can you guys just remind people that I'm active again? That would be lovely!

Anyway, onto The Jinchuuriki Alliance! Enjoy~

~Wolfie

_______________________________________

What do you want from me? Why don't you run from me?
What are you wondering? What do you know?
Why aren't you scared of me? Why do you care for me?
When we all fall asleep, where do we go?

- Bury A Friend by Billie Eilish

The Jinchuuriki Alliance (Naruto Fanfic) Chapter 37 - Art, is an Explosion!

RECAP:

"You Akatsuki bastards! I'm not joining, ya hear-un?!" The feminine ninja threw a couple of kunai which the Konoha ninja easily dodged.

Sasuke raised an eyebrow, "Excuse me?" He replied incredulously.

"We're literally as far from Akatsuki as you could get." Naruto burst out into laughter, "Now, Ma'am, can I help you up?" He composed himself and leapt down to the blond figure, extending a hand.

The unfamiliar ninja looked up and stared at the blond who radiated warmth and kindness, his deep blue eyes seemed like they were never ending whirlpools which ended up in an abyss. Then, the ninja's eye twitched and he shouted in anger.

"I'M A FUCKING MAN!"

END RECAP:

Naruto blinked and started to imitate a fish as Sakura attempted to hold in a laugh. Sasuke slapped a hand onto his mouth but let out a snigger.

"You dumb bastard, how do I look like a girl-un?!" The blond... man, hissed and pushed himself up from the floor, patting down his clothing and watched as the dust covered him, he coughed and waved it away.

Naruto winced in embarrassment, "Ah, I'm sorry, my bad." He rubbed the back of his head and bowed slightly in apology. "My name is Naruto, and you are...?"

"Hmph," The blond man turned his head away, "Deidara." He said simply. "You shits should leave, the Akatsuki are crawling around here nowadays, un."

Pursing his lips, Naruto turned to his team, Sakura shrugged and Sasuke clenched his fist. "Is Itachi there?" Even though Sasuke had gotten better in terms of his lust for revenge, the thought of his brother made his veins feel like they were burning.

Deidara raised an eyebrow, "You know him?" He looked at the young black-haired boy, running his eyes up and down. Itachi, who had visited him at least twice previously, attempting to get him to join the Akatsuki - to which Deidara laughed and refused.

"He's a traitor." Sasuke spat, Sakura grabbed his arm and held him in place; if this had happened a few months ago, Sasuke would have ripped his hand away from Sakura, but instead now, he exhaled and attempted to calm his nerves.