TWENTY-TWO , TRIP TO MEXICO

WHEN THE SUN came up the next morning, not a single member of the pack had had a wink of sleep yet

WHEN THE SUN came up the next morning, not a single member of the pack had had a wink of sleep yet. Harper sat on the edge of her bed, chewing on her nail as she waited for Stiles to come back with permission from his dad for them to go to Mexico. She thought it was a long shot that he would say yes, but Stiles did have a way of convincing people.

Harper was still struggling to comprehend the fact that Deaton had gone to her father of all people, and she was struggling even further to comprehend that he had said her father had a third eye underneath the bandage around his forehead. Harper had just assumed it was some sort of normal wound- not a freaking eyeball that he had drilled to discover.

There was the theory that Harper's father was setting them up for a trap since he was not someone that should be trusted. However, with no signs of Scott or Kira and Mexico being the place it had all started, the pack had decided that it was a risk that they were willing to take. After all, Scott would do the same for any of them in a heartbeat.

A bang came from downstairs followed by footsteps running up them. Harper moved from her place on her bed and wandered into the hallway, finding Stiles, Isaac and Malia stood there.

"What did he say?" Harper urged as the three other teenagers began to barge into Scott's bedroom.

"He said no," Stiles shrugged, opening up Scott's wardrobe and flinging a shirt at Malia. "Here, try that."

The brunette pursed her lips. "Let me guess. We're going anyway?"

"You know me so well," he muttered under his breath, turning to find something for Isaac to catch the scent of Scott on.

Malia shook her head, "fabric softener."

Grunting, Stiles rushed into the bathroom that joined Scott and Harper's rooms, going over to the laundry basket. Harper, who was stood in the doorway, gaped at him as he opened it up, reaching into it.

"Stiles!" She whined, embarrassed, "that's not just Scott's."

Stiles pulled out a pair of dark blue checkered boxers that clearly did not belong to his girlfriend. He held them out to Malia, who scrunched her face up immediately and shook her head like she was being held hostage or something.

"Remember, Scott's life is on the line," Stiles reminded her.

"Or we could catch his scent from his pillow," Isaac called from inside the bedroom, already holding up the soft object.

He inhaled it and nodded, making Stiles roll his eyes and grumble something under his breath about Isaac being 'such a smart ass'. Harper rolled her eyes back at him and grabbed his wrist, the pair jogging down the stairs. She caught sight of Liam sat at the table in the kitchen, making her jump.

"Is this house just a meet up for everyone now?" She grumbled, her hand on her heart.

"Ugh, Liam! Go home," Stiles ordered, "you're not coming with us."