Episode 19 Strange Behavior...

"Wait, do you have any relation to Jaehee Kim? She was also a wolf," You said as she scoffed. "Do you think every hybrid of the same species is related? You should know, you're a fox and you're not related to Asunu Yukishu," She said. "Sorry," You said as she took out a photo from her pocket. You looked at it and saw it was a picture of her and her brother."I'm sorry to ruin the moment, but we're in a life-changing crisis right now, we need to find the rest of the guys," Yoongi said as you turned to him and nodded. "You're right, let's go," You said as you ran but then stopped. "Wait, where are they?" You said as Jinri raised her hand. "He always takes them to a place that looks like..." She said, "Let's just go," She said as you and Yoongi followed her. When you got to the place, you eyed it. It looked like a mansion that was made for Dracula, just a bit less creepy. Before you could enter, you got held back by Jinri. "No, we need to tell you something first," She said as you looked at her, "What?" You said. "You need to go in there alone," She said as your eyes widened, "Why?" You said. "Yoongi and I need to enter through the other side so we can get to the boys," She said, "Why can't I come with you?" You said, "If they run when we enter, you can catch them over there," she said. You nodded and walked towards the place, feeling a cold shiver down your spine.

~Turned~
You shift into your hybrid form and look around the room. You find a guy in front of you wearing a mask. It's one of those masks that you use for the carnivals. His clothes were black, even the mask. His hair was dark and his eyes were brown. He smirked at you and you growled at him. "I guess you're my enemy," He said, "It's such a shame that you have to give yourself up for those stupid hybrids," He said as your fangs grew. "They're not stupid, in fact, you're the dumb one here," You said as he raised an eyebrow and you gave him a death stare. He chuckled at your reaction. "By the time you get to them, they're probably going to be dead, so it's not worth it," He said as you attacked him. You ran like the speed of light and managed to punch him and knock him down. He fell to the floor unconscious and you ran to the next room. You found five doors. You didn't know where they led to, but you decided to follow the sound of Jinri's screams. You enter a room and you find Jinri and Yoongi held by two men, Hoseok frozen in one place, Jungkook, Jimin, Taehyung and Seokjin on their knees also held by men and Namjoon trapped in one of those beds. Hoseok spots you and you decide not to run to him. You could try to knock the men holding Jinri and Yoongi, but the other men will attack you, and if you do it the other way around, the same thing will happen.
You have no time to think, you attack the men holding Jinri and Yoongi and set them free. They give you a quick nod before attacking the rest of them. Before they all went down, ten more men came rushing towards you. You spot Taehyung in his hybrid form attacking the one guy that was holding him and he manages to knock him down. You notice that the rest of them did the same. You turn back to your fight and punch two guys to the ground. You leave the rest to the boys and Jinri and walk towards Namjoon.
You set him free and he runs away with you. The rest catch up and you end up in the streets. You hear a loud sound in the place and flinch. You turn back to the rest and let out a sigh. You could finally breathe a bit better. You were calmed down a little. You smile at Jinri and she smiles back. "I think we're good," You said as you hugged Yoongi.
Oh, god. Finally, I have my boys back. You release yourself from Yoongi's grip and suddenly you hear a loud bang and feel a sharp pain in your leg. You collapse into Yoongi's arms. "Y/N?" He said as you look down and what uses to be white sneakers turned into white shoes with red spots on them.

Blood...?

Hi, nice to see you!
I'm sorry about not posting
for a while, I have a lot to do.

Hi, nice to see you!I'm sorry about not posting for a while, I have a lot to do

Okay, bye bye!

Okay, bye bye!

Love you~❤️