Drugs

"Bitch can we go to the pool already this is a paid room" Tanya was in the kitchen grabbing some water. "I'm in we need to keep Trell and Lori for as long as possible" Heather sat on my lap kissing my cheek. "I'm surprised you two aren't gay yet" Anthony looked at us taking pictures.

"We love dick to much Anthony but I'd keep her just so Xavier won't do no funny business" After our last blowout I blocked Xavier from everything. "Trust me it's a new slate with these last few weeks here I don't need no new boy trouble." I smiled wrapping my arm around Heathers waist. "Good because you know we shoot for ours" Tanya said.

"So change of plans the seniors are throwing a bonfire Friday. Our last little celebration together before graduation and we totally have to go. Alcohol, smoking, and s'mores I'm just quaking in my boots" Anthony showed us the post on Snapchat. "Let's hope nobody gets alcohol poisoning this time. I don't have time to be in the police station asking questions" I laughed at Trell.

"So my two college students are y'all gonna get an apartment or live on campus get the full experience" Trell and I debated what we wanted but both of our parents said they'd help us get a nice apartment so we can have our privacy. "Apartment were too Boujee for the likes of on dorm. If I'm gonna be spending four years out there I need a spot to bring back my ladies" I rolled my eyes at the thought of girls rolling in and out.

"Just know we're gonna have some set rules nigga, I don't need to hear moaning while I'm studying or sleeping" Trell gave me a look winking. "What's the plan for today we going out again orrrrr something else" Heather asked scrolling away on her phone. "Some niggas are having a birthday party down the block. We out going it's valid for everybody and imagine the niggas we meet" Tanya daydreamed with a smile on her face.

"Y'all can go but ya niggas have a cyph and then some appointments later....if you catch my drift" Tanya and I groaned at they nasty asses. "I love me some parties but did y'all forget we aren't even legal yet. I'm very sure these are some grown ass niggas and will escort our asses out" Heather said. "Bitch we look and act like we not grown that's none of our worries. Plus I don't need a grown ass nigga with kids, but we need to get a banging ass outfit" We all took a shower then headed to the mall.

We all had different styles so we went to like six different stores before we sat down in the food court. "Y'all be safe and watch out for each other" Trell looked at us both. Anthony laid down the rules as well then they left to go cyph "Lord feels like I have like six fathers" Tanya palmed her forehead. "Tell me about it but at least Trell bought me these sneakers. He even copped a pair for himself" Trell was the oldest out of us all but I deemed myself the smartest when it came to attraction and liking.

I always had a hint that Trell like Heather but he always played it off like today he bought them both the sneakers and got me a Nike tech suit. It was cute but I was never one to force especially since we all when single are trouble "Cute very cute but can we go now" We went back to the hotel and ordered some food. "I can't wait for this bonfire because right after we graduate bitches" Heather popped open some champagne and drank it straight from the bottle.

"But then our lil Lori leaves two weeks later but big head Trell. It's not gonna be the same without you guys" Tanya climbed over grabbing my leg. "Come on guys the first weekend I'm flying you guys out. Don't miss me so much especially when we can FaceTime everyday" We all joined in a hug then hopped in the shower. The party started at ten but took hours to get ready. We all had to do our makeup and hair "Sometimes I wish my hair was silver look like a real bad bitch" Heather said curling her hair.

"Are y'all sure we can't take a uber" Tanya complained once we left the hotel

"Are y'all sure we can't take a uber" Tanya complained once we left the hotel. "Girl it's down the block stop being so dramatic please" Heather was on snap and I was texting the boys saying that we were okay and on our way. "Lori looks like our little sweet sister" I was wearing a jean jacket off the shoulder with ripped jeans and velvet purple boots. My hair was styled in a wet look and Tanya did my edges since she always slayed.

We walked right in and we're giving highlighter yellow wristband then proceeded to the bar. "Me and Tanya going to the bathroom to take some selfies, you know what to order us sweetness" I ordered us all some drinks and waited for them to come back. "What you doing here Lori...This party not for you" I knew Xavier's voice from anything. "Leave me alone Xavier I'm here to have a good time not to argue with you" He took a seat next to me grabbing my hand.

"C'mon you know I'm just fucked up because your leaving. I ain't never love nobody like you before so I just don't want you to leave" I looked at him. "That shit wild corny leave this girl alone she tryna have some fun" A stranger said who was drinking at the bar. He was light skin with braids and a beard that was coming in "This private bro, Can we go outside Lori."

"She not going nowhere with you, I know niggas like you and she don't deserve that. Come with me upstairs I'm the birthday boy" I grabbed my drink and followed the man upstairs. "My names Kure what's yours" I took another sip of my drink. "Lori I'm actually here with my friends so I should go far. But thanks for dragging me away from him lord knows I would of caved in" He shook his head at him.

"Then I'll wait with you don't wanna make sure he comes back" He put his hood up and leaned against the wall.