Chapter 13

Liana

The club, I thought it would be exciting and fun.I am not the person who always go to the club, but I did have some moments where I went to the club just out of curiosity, but this time, it was just to get out of the reality.

Caitlin and I was not exactly dressed for club, we are wearing formal attire and standing outside the club, drunk and lost.

At the end we had to spend in a lonely ice cream store, the man working alone was at first not sure if he would like to serve us, but he did anyway and we sat at the booth as we ate ice cream- while drunk.

"Do you serve alcohol ice-cream?" Caitlin asked the man and giving us an eye roll he said, No.

"It is your time to shine and take over." She said to him. "You can compete with the club."

I laughed at her idea and the man just sighed and walked towards the kitchen, maybe?

Caitlin pouted. "Our first meeting is fabulous!" She said.

"I agree." I said as I took a spoon full of ice cream and my head froze and my brain complained.

"How cool it is, this is the best meeting ever." She said out loud.

"You can be my official manager and we can have fun." I tell her, not exactly lying. I needed a manager because as an online artist, I feel that I need one who can manage and speak to people on my behalf.

"Sure." She said not taking me seriously. Maybe, now is not the exact time because we both are drunk and we didn't even start working together, yet.

"My bladder is about to burst." She complained as she stood up to use the washroom and I grinned and laughed.

Oliver walked into the room, eyes shooting daggers and mouth in a thin frown and I waved at him.

"Oliver, it is so nice to see you." I said.

"Sure." He said as he stood near the booth and glaring down at me. "How many did you have?"

"I just sat down to eat my first one."

"I am talking about the drinks, Liana." He said slowly, like I was a child. I can pretty much make out his patience is thin as an ice, but you think I care?

"I just had some couples." I tell him not telling him the exact amount.

"Let's get you home." He almost whisper and I said loudly, too loudly that the man behind the counter, sighed.

"I am here with my friend."

He frowned at my sentence. "You made friends here?"

"You thought I am a lonely lady?" I fake a gasped. It's not a lie, I don't have a friend- until now.

"Definitely thought so." He tells me as he started taking my coats and things.

"Who the heck are you?" Caitlin came as she pushed him back with her forefingers while squinting her eyes to see. Alcohol surely taking over her.

"Keep your hands to yourself." He muttered lowly.

"Did you said that when your friend, Megan touched you? I doubt." I said glaring at him and he stammered and lost by my sudden question.

"W-What?" He said clearly surprised.

"Caitlin, come have a seat. I really like this red bean ice cream." I tell her. "We should try another one."

"Heck no!" Oliver stated and I put my forefinger on my lips and said, "Shh."

He rolled his eyes as he just took my things and with one swift movements lifted me bridal styles and headed towards the door.

"Call the police." I complained and looked at the man, the other man who was working there. He just shake his head in a disapproving manner.

"Caitlin, what about her?" I whined at him and looked at Caitlin who was eating her ice cream.

"Someone will drop her home." He said as someone opened the door for us and he put me in there.

"You are a pain in the a**." I said to him.

"Your pain in the a**." He smiled at me and that was the last thing I remembered before passing out.

Next morning, was of course one of the most dreaded one, as I woke up in Oliver's apartment. His bed smells like him, citrus and a little mint. My head pounded and I was embarrassed recalling last night. I covered my face with my hand and screamed, hoping that no one is home.

Oliver was definitely not in the apartment. I was glad about that as the apartment was too silent. His apartment is huge, just like him. It is cold and feels like him. Mysterious and cold. I don't recall how I am dressed up in his shirt with my leggings from yesterday. My formal shirt- missing as I frowned. Coming out of the wonderful and warm room took me back to reality - as I see an angry Oliver focused on his laptop sitting on the bar stool and when he noticed me, he smiled- not a warm smile, but those sarcastic smile.

"You are finally awake, Miss. Owner Of my a**."

And I blushed in embarrassment. "Sh**" I thought to myself as I looked at an amused Oliver.

Author's Note: Thank you for patiently waiting for updates, we hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, please give it a Vote and also please read our other book, "Seasons of the year" Next update for this book is tomorrow. Happy readings!