•2•

MIA

I was late to PE so me interrupting the class and being scolded by Coach made the students aware that I existed. That and the whole telling my dad he sucks.

" Laps around the gym everybody let's go " and we start running. I actually like to workout, it makes me feel better and gives me a sense of rush at the end. Ambrose catches up next to me.

" someone told me you got kicked out " I ignored him.

" tell me again how did you not get kicked out " he continued.

" remember when I dared Ariel to kick me out of the school, well that was a dare for everyone including Mr.Malcom " I answered and ran faster insinuating the end of this conversation.

" ok today we're going to be climbing rope " everyone began to groan.

" since this is the last session, if you all successfully get up the rope your all free to go home " and after he said that the excitement among the students rose.

Everyone was helping everyone and it seemed for that moment it didn't matter what social status you have. It was beautiful.

" why don't you boys come help me " it was Ariel's turn. I rolled my eyes and it was my turn to go with her. There are two ropes next to each other.

" Need help Mia " I hear someone ask and it was Ambrose.

" no thanks " the girls made shocked faces. Who would deny THE green eyed monsters help. Actually All the girls got assisted by the guys. A few of them couldn't physically do it and the other half wanted the boy's attention.

I began to climb and when I got to the very top I pressed the alarm button that indicates I made it. When I got down I turned around found everyone staring at me.

" what " I said and that snapped them out of their gaze.

" oh nothing " they began to shake their head and moved on to the next person. Twenty minutes later we were all done and had about twenty minutes left before the end of the day.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

" what do you want to do today "

" do you wanna go shopping " I suggest biting into my apple and rolling over. I was on the phone with Casey.

" are you sure you'd be fine .. with shopping and spending money and all " she says quietly. I laugh at her innocence. Even though she thinks I'm poor she's taking my feeling into consideration and doesn't want to put me in an uncomfortable situation. How does she go to school with those brats.

" I'll meet you at saints boulevard "

" are you sure ? That place is only for Brands and ex- "

" Bye Casey "
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

" ok let's shop "

" ok I got you my extra credit card " and my heart melt right there and then.I'm going to tell her who I am, But not now.

I pull out my own credit card.

" thanks but no thanks " she looks at my card then ends up with this extremely confused face which makes me laugh.

" Casey let's shop first and then I'll explain everything " she nodded but we started our shopping spree.

I didn't end up getting much, I got a Trapeze bag from Louis Vuitton and a perfume from channel. Casey however bought much much more than me. I'm picky and she's not that's what I've learned.