( sixty )

REAL LIFE (EPILOGUE)

"Oh, God," Marissa moaned before a curse left her mouth. She had thought that there was one more stair at the top and had almost tripped trying to carry the too big box. Someone laughed from behind her, Marissa turning around to glare at Jensen. "This is your fault. I didn't have to dig through my small apartment and unearth everything just to move my ass to Austin, you know."

The stumbled into the master bedroom, Marissa placing her box on the growing pile that was in the middle of the room. Jensen placed his on top of her's, before he was wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her in. Marissa headbutted his chest, working her arms to rest between his flannel and t-shirt, pulling her so much closer to the man. Jensen smiled above her head, placing a kiss on her hair.

"You didn't have to say yes," he pointed out, Marissa rolling her eyes. She moved so that her face wasn't buried in the man's chest and looked up at him. His green eyes were practically glowing from the happiness, something that Marissa would never deny him. "Who am I kidding, we both know you couldn't have said no."

"Exactly," Marissa grumbled, pouting slightly. Jensen laughed, leaning down and placing a kiss on the girl's lips. She sighed and hugged herself tighter to him. "I love you."

"Love you too," Jensen said, planting another kiss to her head before he was squeezing her gently.

"Guys," Jared's head popped into the room, both Marissa and Jenssn turning to look at him. He was smiling widely, dimples cratered into his cheeks, beanie hiding his hair from the world. Marissa frowned at him as she narrowed her eyes at him. She watched him wave her off, "As much as we all love the cutesy bedroom PDA, Gen, the kids, and I were promised dinner and we fully intend to collect on that. Like right now, please."

Jensen and Marisda shared a look, before taking a look at the boxes that were piled up. They then looked st Jared, who was now leaning against the doorframe with that smile still present on his face. Marissa unwound herself from Jensen, grabbing his hand and pulling him to where Jared was standing. The aforementioned man fist pumped the air, obviously happy that he was going to get food.

Marissa turned back to Jensen, "Can we order pizza, wings, and like a salad or something, I don't know."

"Great idea," Jared said from his position leading the way down the stairs. He was patting the pockets of his jeans, obviously looking for his phone. When he couldn't find it, he opened his mouth to call to Gen, who magically appeared in the doorway leading to the kitchen with Jared's phone in her hand. She was smiling widely, looking beautiful for having just helped Marissa and Jensen move a ton of boxes into the house.

"Tom and Shep heard something about pizza and got excited," Gen explained, watching as Jared took his phone and then moved a little ways away to place the order. "They don't normally get pizza, so this will be a treat."

"Well, then definitely don't let me watch them," Marissa said, leaning into Jensen's side as he wrapped his arm around her shoulders. "I don't have to look good for the camera, so I'm not going to."

"You say that now," Gen told her conspiratorially, "but Jensen is definitely going to drag you to the gym. Guarentee, if the boys do another marathon or Tough Mudder, he's gonna drag your youthful body into the fray."

"Damn right," Jensen said, smiling widely as he disconnected from Marissa and moved to get into the kitchen. Marissa stared after him, blinking and grimacing. She hated the gym, hated running. But, honestly, she would probably do it for Jensen.

As soon as they were in the kitchen, Tom, Shep, Odette, and JJ were attacking them. Marissa laughed as the two boys ran around her legs, making race car noises. She made sure to call out to them to be careful, before she was taking place at the island that she didn't realize Jensen had in his kitchen.

Jared walked in a moment later, wide smile still ever present on his face and his hands raised into thumbs up. Marissa clapped, happy that they were going to get pizza and whatever else Jared had ordered. Which, she guessed was a lot, considering how much everyone could eat.

Jensen opened a beer for everyone, Marissa settling in beside him comfortably as they started to talk. The kids played around them, everyone making sure that nobody was getting hurt as Marissa and Gen tried to get spoilers out for Supernatural. Neither Jensen or Jared took the bait.

Later that night, Marissa dressed in one of Jensen's shirts for bed, him laying there with his eyebrows raised, Marissa realized how much she loved it. Everything that had come into her life since that weekend in August had really been a blessing, especially Jensen. So, she snuggled up too close to him, laying her head on his chest.

"I swear to God, Jensen, I don't care what time you get home when you're travelling, you aren't going to the guest bed, okay?"

Jensen laughed, "I don't think I'd want to, but if it saves you sleep-"

"I don't care, Jensen. I want you beside me forever, okay? You're the best thing that ever happened to me."

"I love you, Mari."

"I love you too, beautiful."

NOTE: and that's the end! I hope you guys had as much fun as I did while reading this book! marissa and jensen are probably gonna get a second book so be on the look for that! thanks for reading!! (you're probably gonna have to wait because I do wanna focus on a jared fic and my tragedy rewrite)