Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Nine.

Chapter Nine.

I was woken up this time by the ray of sunlight streaming in threw my curtains. I rolled over, and yawned. Putting my hand over my mouth before pushing myself up and out of my bed. My headache was gone, to my utter relief. As my bare feet hit the wooden floor, I shuffled my way downstairs. "NO! ARE YOU STUPID!" I heard Wesley yell.

"YEAH, WHOS THE MAN!" Zane screamed, and did some rude gesture that had me raising an eyebrow as I walked into the living room.

"Hey, Raine!" Ricky's cheerful voice said as he noticed me, I waved a small wave before walking the rest of the way into the kitchen. My stomach was growling, as I found a batter of brownie mix. My mouth watered as I made the brownie mix, and then grabbed a spoon and started eating the brownie mix plain. What can I say, I liked brownie batter. As I ate my brownie mix, I walked into the living room. I now noticed the guys were watching...football.

I didn't know a thing about football, so I pulled my feet up underneath me and sat criss-cross on the love seat while Zane, Ricky, Wesley, and Wesley's friend sat on the couch. They were seriously engrossed in this pointless sport if you ask me, "I bet the winning team will win" I said as I brought the spoon up to my mouth. All there heads spun in my direction, just realizing my presence.

"When did you get here?" Zane asked, as there eyes stayed on mine, as I awkwardly brought another spoon full of brownie mix to my mouth. "Hey! You have brownie mix, I love brownie mix" he then said and ran over to me and dipped his finger in my brownie mix. My jaw dropped.

"You don't know me well, so I'll let you get away with it this time but...never ever touch my food" I said slowly, and he nodded slowly. He went back to his spot, and I sat there happily eating my food.

"So, Who do you think is going to win?" Wesley's friend, Jonny or Bonnie? I'm not sure what his name is, "The name's Aaron" he added. Man I was so close...

"Um, I don't know" I said with a shrug, and he nodded his head okay. There eyes immediately went back to the TV. after a few minutes a team won and Wesley went crazy.

"What did I tell you guys? I knew they were going to win!" he roared, and I jumped up. Pumping my fist in the air.

"Yeah! I knew it, Shove that in your juice box, and SUCK IT!" I screamed, and the boys immediately stopped and stared at me. I stood there awkward for a few moments, until my phone went off. "Well. I'm going to, you know go. Yeah, so Um, Bye" I said and ran upstairs. Bringing my bowl of brownie mix that was almost gone with me.

"Hi sissy" Jane said popping up in front of me. I knew I had to get rid of her now, it was the only way to have a private conversation with who ever was calling me. I shoved the brownie mix at her, and quickly walked to my room. "THANKS!" she yelled happily as I sighed sadly.

I answered my phone, "Hello?" I asked breathless.

"What's up?" Ollie asked, as I fell backwards onto my bed. Crashing with an oomph, and closing my eyes.

"What do you think?" I asked, and he laughed.

"Getting over the hangover, and how's your butt?" he snorted with laughter at the joke, I heard Mickey bursting with laughter in the background and I could picture him rolling on the ground laughing.

I rolled my eyes, what nice supportive caring friends I have, "My butt is perfectly fine, and tell Mickey not to injure himself" I said, and he told Mickey who yelled at me to shut my stinking mouth. I have mature friends too, note the sarcasm.

"Do you want to go to the arena?" Ollie asked, and I rolled my eyes.

"HEAVEN TO THE YEAH!" I screeched, and he laughed. We hung up then, after me telling him I would meet him in ten minutes at the arena. I threw my hair up into a messy bun and slipped on some black booty shorts, and a white tank top with a black star on it. I was tired and didn't feel like getting all dressed in my usual attire. I slipped on some black and white plaid converses and grabbed my duffel bag. I put my makeup in it, and walked downstairs.