< vingt - et- un >

Adrien's  point of view
————————————————————

                    "Why are you runnin around like a chicken with no head" Plagg mumbled as he stuffed some cheese in his mouth.

              "You really are just a talking stomach" I laughed then continued "Besides remember what Y/n told us yesterday about me being Cat and Adrien at the same time I think ima try" I through my bag over my shoulder and held back a smile.

                "Cmon Plagg she's at school by now" I said checking the time on my phone and watching him float into my bag mumbling "Jeez okay okay I hope there is cheese in here".

          I rolled my eyes and bolted down the stairs and to my body guard. I heard Natalie going on about something but I didn't even hear what she said and just muttered a "yeah".

              I got in the car and thought about what my rose said the whole way there. When we arrived she was in her normal place but this time Francis was holding her into him.

           I got out the car curious, concerned, and a tad jealous, which I never really had happen to me. Well besides that time with that copycat dude but once again in my defense I was being... okay there really wasn't an excuse.

            I closed the door then walked over to the pair. "Hey Francis, what's wrong Y/n" I asked turning to her with concern glinting in my eyes. She pouted a bit and looked at me "It's nothing just something silly" she mumbled as I looked between them.

         Something was up but it would be rude if I pry into her life plus it would be really bad to pressure her it would probably make her worse.

            "Hey I have to go but will you be ok Y/n" Francis asked looking at her as she put on a smile and nodded her head.  We watched him waltz off while Alya, Nino, and Marinette walked up to us.

           "Where is Fran running off to" Alya asked jerking her thumb in the direction he ran off to.  "Oh he has a star project thing to work on we're all doing it art class" Mari answered.

           "Jeez what a nightmare..get it cause the night and stars" I said making one of my famous Cat noir puns.

            Everyone laughed but it didn't really matter to me I looked at Y/n only. Just like a rose among other flowers she stood out the most.