Chapter 13

Megan's POV

"You're coming to the show right?" Mahogany asks.

"Of course! 4:00 right?" I ask.

"Yep! Well pick you up at 3:00. Bye!" she says getting in the car.

I walk into my house. "How was your day?" my mom asks. "Great! I had such a fun time with them." I say going upstairs.

I check my phone to see my notifications blowing up again.

I go on Twitter and see what's going on.

@shawnsleftarm: @heyitsMegan was with @TheMattEspinosa today. She's so annoying😒

@benitomendes: @heyitsMegan was with Matt. Isn't she dating Shawn? What a slut.

I didn't even do anything I just hung out with them! That's all! Shawn's gonna be so upset. I read more tweets.

@mattsquiff: I TOTALLY SHIP #Megspinosa! (A/N: lolz idek can yall think of a ship name?😂😘) THEYRE SO CUTE TOGETHER!

@mendass: what happened to #MuffinBuddies? (A/N: I have problems😂 idk)

What the fuck? I look out my window finding Shawn sitting at his window looking at my window again. I close my curtains and go downstairs.

"Hi honey. Are you ok?" my mom asks. "Ya I'm better." I look at the time and it's 2:45.

I go back upstairs and get ready. I put on my make up and curl the ends of my hair. I keep my black skater skirt on and just put on a floral, lace crop top. I place a flower crown on my head and look in the mirror. I look good.

I hear the doorbell and I run downstairs, grabbing my bag.

"Hey Mahogany I just need to- Oh hey Shawn."

"Hey Meg. Can we talk?" He asks. "Uh- I have somewhere to go right now." I respond.

"Oh ok. Is later ok?" he asks. "Of course." I say. I see the Van pull up. I get in after saying bye to Shawn.

I sigh sadly. "You ok?" Johnson asks. "Not really." I reply. "Wanna talk about it?" Gilinsky asks.

"Sure, why not?" I say. "I'm just upset about how Shawn didn't trust me. We broke up." I say. After that everything went quiet.

"Sooo." Sammy said making it even more awkward. We finally get to the venue and it's SUPER crowded.

"You scurred?" Matt asks while laughing. "Ugh shut up Matt. I am scared."

"It's ok I'll be right here." He says rubbing my leg.

I get out of the car last and Matt puts his hand out. I take it and step out.

"MEGAN I LOVE YOU!" this girl shouts.

I take a selfie with her and we keep walking. We get to the back where the security guard stops the fans.

"That was so cool!" I say. "NOW LEGGO!" Matt screams.

We walk in and it's pretty big. "Geez. This is big." Mahogany says. "I love it!" she continues. They start getting their stuff ready. I guess they wanted me to go on stage as a "special guest" I don't even know. Anyways, they had a microphone for me already.

"NASH. HELP ME." I scream even those hes right next to me.

"OKAY." he screams in my ear.

He gets up from the couch and pulls me up. "WHOS READY?!" Johnson screams.

We hear the fans come in. It's fucking loud in here. "What am I even gonna do on stage?" I ask Mahogany. "You're gonna sing." she says. "What? What are you talking about I don't even sing." I explain. "Ya you do. Nash told me." she says. "No no no. I don't sing in front of hundreds of people." I say. "But Na-"