18

" Family Of Lucas Coly "

They all stood up walking towards him.

Mr.Coly lost a lot of blood and he need a blood transfusion, with blood type A but has to be younger than 30 and has no health issues.

Nicole and Indigo are to old, Jayla threw her head back in frustration " My blood type is B"

Everybody eyes went on India.

" I'm bipolar and I have DID, Can I do it ?"

His files show that he has the same disorder so yes you qualify. Said Doctor Dorian.

My blood type is A I'll do it, they all looked at me and smiled.

Okay, follow me Doctor Dorian said.

They walked into Lucas room, he was hooked up to all type of machines. They rolled another bed in and told India to sit on it.

They did the process of the transfusion within 2 hours.

India, was sleep because of the medicine they gave her, for the pain in her arms and legs.

~ Lucas ~

I woke up feeling real dizzy, I lifted up and looked over to my left seeing India in a hospital bed. I looked down seeing I was in one too. India was sleep so, I pressed the nurse button and a old light skin lady walked in smiling.

" I'm glad to see you awake Mr.Coly, Ms.Westbrook saved your life .. Without her you wouldn't be alive right now. I can see the chemistry between yaw. There's something special between yaw and something special is coming. Keep her BLAZE "

She walked out .. leaving me in awe, how do she know my street name.?

Another nurse walked in, and I decided to ask questions.

Why is India Westbrook .. in here ?

She gave you a blood transfusion, you lost a lot of blood. During the transfusion she passed out because of all of the medicine.

Can you send my mom in ,?

India sat up and looked over at me with a small smile, putting her head down. My mom walked in and glared at India. Walking over to her bed.

~ India ~

Nicole : You glowing, in a bad time in life are you pregnant ?
India : Of course not.
Nicole : I think you need to take a test.
India : I'll think about it.

Can you sign the papers for us to leave ?

Nicole signed the release papers and we left. Lucas was able to walk, he just had a cast on his leg, and he had a slight limp. It was sexy though.

Once we reached the house. We went in and I had to help him up the stairs. They should've gave his handicap ass some crutches. We made it up the stairs 10 minutes later and we both went to his room. He was laying down and I was standing in front of the tv, fixing the Netflix for him. Neither of us was worried because my dad took care of the guys who shot him.

When I seen he was straight and he was comfortable I was about to walk to my room, when Lucas called me and told me to come back when I was done. I was tired as hell, so I took my clothes off and took a shower. When I got out I put on a black bra, nike t shirt, that 10/10 is Lucas's with some boy shorts. I put my hair in a bun and walked to kitchen. I grabbed me some pickles an peanut butter. I sat it on the table and poured me some apple juice. Nicole got Lucas a bell, that he could ring if he ever need help. I heard him ringing it, I grabbed my food rolling me eyes. I walked in his room and sat my food on the table and his eyes widened.

"India wtf is you eating ?" Pickles and Peanut butter I said. "Are you pregnant" I rolled my eyes No, Lucas.

~ Lucas ~

I think India might be pregnant, she been real tired lately. She eating weird food,she glowing and the doctor said we had something special coming. It's all tying together.

India come lay with me I said. She threw her food away, and took her shirt off.

She climbed in the bed next to me, being distant. I pulled her closer to me, I could feel her blushing on my chest. She pulled herself on top of me. I gripped her ass and she pushed up against me.

~ India ~

I pushed up against him, and I felt him getting hard up under me. So, I rolled off of him.

He smacked his lips pulling me back on him.

India : Babyyy, I'm not in the mood.
Lucas : But I ammmmm
India : Stop whining and go tuh sleep.
Lucas : My dick hard, what I'm gone do?
India : Cold shower,lotion orrrrrr better yet call up one of yo hoes. I'll go sleep downstairs.
Lucas : I want chu, baby damn.
India: Damn baby ..

I rolled my eyes and smiled looking at him he put his hands behind his head waiting, I lifted up pulling his draws and his boxers down. I stroked him, with my left hand and licked around the tip, earning a satisfying groan from him. I placed half of it in my mouth, stroking the other half. I felt him about to cum so I pulled away stroking him faster. I caught all his nut in my mouth swallowing it. I got up, and walked to my bathroom. I grabbed my toothbrush and brushed my teeth. I walked back in Lucas room laying down on my back. When I thought I was going to finally get some sleep, I felt my shorts being being ripped off and a dick warming my insides. I moaned out loud, scratching at his back.

Say my name babyeh ..

Lucasssss .. I moaned

Wrong, he said pulling out & flipping me over. He slid back in roughly. Wrapping my hair around his hand.

Try again he says.

He started pounding in and out of me roughly.

I felt myself about to cum,, Ahhhhh Daddyyyy. I road out my orgasm before letting my death grip on the sheets go.

He rolled off of me and let out a sigh. We went to sleep with him between my legs.

This short I guess, but it's a update ..

Is India Pregnant ? 🥶

Are they ACTUALLY together ?, 🤔