Chapter Two ~ A Baby?!

Cole's P.O.V

"So, think, think how can I escape this cell? Oh no, now I am having a conversation with myself. How annoying is that?" I already tried picking the lock with a screw that was found off the floor but as you can tell, it did not work.

"Hey Danger Buff, BE QUIET!" The guard who was on duty for watching Cole yelled from down the corridor.

"That's it!"  I exclaimed as I started singing. "Shine little glow worm, glimmer glimmer! Hey there glow worm don't get dimmer, dimmer!" Now the song was practically just yelling. "Shine little glow worm, glimmer glimmer! Hey there glow worm don't get dimmer! Shine little glow worm-"

I went on and on until the guard could not take it any longer, running to my cell and yelling back, "Want to shut up?!!!"

The response from myself was, "Hmm, maybe." Before the guard could react, he was pulled into the steel bars and knocked out, the key to the cell falling on the floor right near the front of the cell. It didn't take me long to unlock the cell and go get the 'key' part for finding the third mask.

I went to the same door that the insane black-haired lady went in when I was being walked to my cell earlier that day. I carefully peeped in through the window, seeing a box with a red blanket over it and also a person? There was no way a person was in there earlier. Did I not notice? I need to get out of here.

Reader P.O.V

You covered your eyes at the bright reddish light that peeled through the window. It was not that bright, but compared to the lighting in the room you were in, it took you a moment to get used to it. Then the door somehow unlocked, and even more light flooded in and a figure stood in the door. "Who are you?" You asked, going on guard instantly.

"Who are you?" The same question was asked from a familiar voice. Wait, you looked up at the person and stood up from where you were sitting, seeing some semi-long black hair and the identifiable black Ninja "Wait, COLE?!" You were shocked, he aged up from the last time you saw him. Oh goodness, all the ninja were changed too. They wouldn't look like how you remember them.

He tilted his head and furrowed his eyebrows. His eyes lit up as he started recognizing your face, "Y/N?! What are you doing here?! Are you apart of the Sons of Garmadon?" He asked, suddenly in a defending mode as he had not chosen to attack you.

"I don't even know where I am!" You exclaimed, then giving Cole a confused look. "But isn't Lloyd the only son of Garmadon? Who are the Sons of Garmadon, wait the Biker Gang? Cole, you've seen me with motorcycles I am not skilled enough for those." After you asked the question, the Earth Ninja gave a sigh of relief and then walked closer to give you a friendly hug.

"It's good to see you again, Y/N." He patted your back before pulling away, "Let's escape, but first, have you seen any keys or something weird?" He asked, knowing to trust you from both of yours' past but also because you didn't have a clue what was going on.

"The box?" You asked, glancing down at it. Cole being the fearless man he was, had no hesitance to pull down the red blanket. Though, as he pulled the blanket down, a baby giggled.

"AHH!" He yelled out of surprise. You laughed at his response to the little baby.

"So, is that the 'key' you were looking for? You asked, as you were even more confused of why were you in a room with a baby.

"Nope," He shook his head, as he started walking out of the door.

"Hey, hey, hey Cole we can't just leave him here without any one to take care of him," You said, crouching down to softly poke the baby's cheek. "Right little guy? Well or little girl? We'll take ya," You smiled as you lifted the baby in it's bundle into your arms/