The 5 eyes of power

Right here, young spiritualist, I'm going to tell you about the 5 eyes of power which are: The Satanic eye, The Divine eye, The Angel eye, The Demon eye, and The Dragon eye. First, off I will tell you about the satanic eye, 

1. The satanic eye gives a person who wields the eye the power to control demons, the power to easily manipulate others and, the power to cause intense fear in another being and it will occasionally cause demons to fear the wielder too.

2. Second, off I will cover the divine eye, the divine gives the wielder the power of all creation, the power of reconstruction and deconstruction and, the power of overwhelming amounts of light element power.  

3. Third, off I will cover the angel eye, right here is one powerful eye seriously it is, the angel eye has quite a few powers that it grants the wielder or bearer whatever word you prefer to use, the angel eye  grants the power to see others aura, the power to see through attacks, the power to see what will happen before it even happens, the power to see angels effortlessly and, the power to possibly control angels. 

4. Fourth off I will cover the demon eye, there isn't much to be said about the demon eye as it is the weakest and most useless and dangerous eye out of the 5 eyes, the demon eye only grants a wielder more anger and wrath to feed off of  and it also gives a wielder dangerous amounts of destructive power other then that its a useless and weak eye.

5. Finally, I will cover the dragon eye which is the most powerful eye of the 5, the dragon eye is all about the power of balance other than that you will have to read my book called "dragons" to see more about it.

Alright, young spiritualist that pretty much covers everything about these 5 eyes but note very few even have these eyes alright read on young spiritualist!