Chapter 23

BITCH YES! KEHLANI ALBUM ON YOUTUBE! THIS CHAPTER BOUT TO GO SO GOOD WITH THIS SONG. ENJOY🥰! (Please listen to the song with this chapter if you haven't) btw I'm sorry about the short pov's😓
Follow my flopping ass spam @myaxclipz🥺
***
Cassie Davis
I was deemed the "cup bitch" of the party. Out of all things I could've been doing, I was the "cup bitch". If your unfamiliar with what a "cup bitch" was, it's the bitch that hands out red cups at a party.

Every person came up to me for a fucking cup to pour their little drink in and come back to me more and more twisted each time.

Everyone around me was having fun. It had only been one hour into the party and the house was flooded with people on all floors of Lisa's house including people on the lawn.

I was sitting on a couch next to a couple obnoxiously kissing all over the place. I took a deep breath. I wanted to leave so bad and I was about to, but I wasn't going to let my Saturday go to waste.

I got up, sluggishly walking into the kitchen and popping open a bottle of Ciroc that sat on the island counter. I poured it into one of the red cups I had in my hand, putting the rest of them down.

I took a sip, hissing at how the alcohol burned my throat.

"Let me get a sip." I heard someone mumble from behind me.

"Nigga get your ow-" I said before turning around to see who it was.

There Saint stood with one eyebrow raised. His eyes hung low. You could tell he'd been a little high. My eyes lit up. Even the scent of his cologne excited me.

"I thought you weren't going to make it." I said, looking down into my drink.

"What made you think that?" He asked, lifting my chin up with his index finger for me to look into his eyes.

My face grew hot. I it felt it burn. My armpits started to itch because I started to sweat out of nervousness.

I cleared my throat. "C-cause the party started an hour ago a-and-" I spoke before he smoothly took my cup, pressing his lips on the plastic rim, and taking a drink of what was left in it.

I almost passed out. He handed my cup back to me.

"Ew." He said, grabbing a plastic cup for himself, reaching behind me.

My face was still hot and I tried to deny whatever it was that I was feeling.

He popped open a bottle of Hennessy, pouring it into his cup.

"You want this instead?" He asked.

"Sure." I shrugged. I wasn't big on drinking but I thought I could let loose this one time.

He handed me the bottle and I poured my own amount.

"Cheers." He smiled.

We collided our cups together.

He downed his drink in about 30 seconds then started to stare at me. His head started to nod to the music playing in the background and a grin emerged on his face.

You could tell he had a little buzz. Once I finished my cup, so did I. We weren't twisted, we just had alcohol in our systems.

"What you wanna do now?" I asked. My eyes started to hang a little low like his did.

"I don't know" he shrugged. He took a seat in one of chairs in the kitchen, staring up at me.