Please dont go (Show! Lloyd)

You lay awake, staring at the ceiling. Lloyd was sleeping peacefully on your chest. He asked you if he could spend the night with you because he was afraid Morro would come after him again, despite him being dead, and he felt the most safe with you. You wanted him to sleep on the bed and you on the floor, but he insisted you take the bed since it was yours in the first place, and you just ended up sharing the bed together. You didn't mind it though. Lloyd wasn't as much of a bed-hog.

You looked down at Lloyd. He hadn't moved much, except for him grabbing a hold of you and using you as a stuffed-animal. Not that you cared. As long as it made Lloyd feel safe, you'd do absolutely anything. He looked kinda cute like that. His head was up on your shoulder with his body squished up against yours. It felt kinda nice, actually.

All of a sudden, his face scrunched up and he grabbed a hold of you tighter. He started mumbling "no...no, don't..." and his breathing picked up. "..I won't.." he mumbled again. Almost instantly, you wrapped yourself around him and stroked his back gently. "It's okay, nothing's happening" you whispered. "You're safe."

"DONT HURT HER!" He yells, jolting awake. It scared you, so you accidentally pushed him off of you, onto the floor. Oops.

He smacked himself onto the floor with a loud thud. You climbed off the bed, down to where he was on the floor.

"Lloyd! Are you okay?? I'm sorry, I didn't mean to knock you off the bed like that.."

He looked up to you with shock and relief. You reached out your hand to help him up, and he pretty much tackled you back onto the bed. "You're okay! You're okay! You're okay..." You hugged him back. "Yes, Lloyd. I'm alright. Are you okay?"

He wailed quietly. He shut his eyes tightly and bit his bottom lip. "Morro..he...I couldn't.."

"Shh, Lloyd. It's okay, it's okay. I'm here. Nothing happened. It was just a nightmare."

"I-I don't want anything happening to you...if anything happens I..I don't know what I'd do..."

He started sobbing into your shoulder. You simply held him and whispered comforting things into his ear. You laid back down, with him on-top of you, still crying.

"I-I don't want you to go...please don't go..." He sobs.

"Shh, Lloyd. It's okay. I'm not gonna go anywhere. It was just a nightmare."

"Pro-promise?"

"I promise."

He continued to cry a bit more until he fell back asleep. He shook and mumbled a few times, but other than that, he slept peacefully. You two ended up oversleeping and nearly missing training.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

When you have the perfect title for a one shot and you go to write it and it ends up nothing like the title

I hope you enjoyed~

BYYE