Chapter 9 : And yet another surprise

*{Still Harry's POV}*

"Well?" I demanded angrily at him. "I. can't." he said bluntly without leaving my eyes. "WHY?!?" I tightened my grip making him tip-toe, and his face remains still remains unreadable. "I have no right... You'll have to ask him yourself." he mumbled while staring at the broken Louis sitting himself up, while looking at both of us. I released him and swore under my breath. Louis was at my side at once gripping on my shoulder.

I looked at him briefly, and he was back to his old self. No traces of sadness there. "Lou.. who.. exactly.. are you?" I asked hesitantly. He bore his ashy-blue eyes on my green ones, and I felt drawn.. yet dominated at the same time. I felt terrified that I couldn't move. "Breathe Harry" he ordered, and I drank in oxygen.

Since when was I holding my breath I thought to myself. "Anyways.. " he looked away while kicking a pebble from the ground making it disintegrate from thin air. "I can't answer your question, until you do the same." I gasped on his cold answer, and he took off his arm from my shoulder in an instant. "Paul, it's a go." he looked over a corner in the woods, and suddenly headlights blinded me temporarily, and I was inside the van in a matter of seconds.

Louis seated himself beside Paul while crossing his arms. He was basically giving time for both himself, and me, and I sorta preferred that.. I want to see the clearance of my resolve if I actually want to tell Louis of who I was. Zayn and Louis eyed each other once in a while on the passenger mirror, having some kind of eye-2-eye conversation, and let me just say, I'm getting more and more irritated that they're blocking me out.. it's just not fair!

I said nothing else, and so did they. I'm not in the mood in speaking to them.. one way or another, and there's no way they're going to make me!

*[Louis POV]*

How could I? How could I say what I was? Not when he tells me who he is.. I know it sounded selfish, but what can I do? My secret is far too much for anybody to know. Only my mom and the boys knows of it, and I don't think I want to tell Harry 'just' yet.. Can't have him hating me just when we started becoming friends.. right? right.

The boys Li, and Niall sent a text in the middle of the ride that I should come up with something surprising, something that he didn't expect before going in. Hmm.. what to do.. what to do.. AH! I got an idea! I'll probably do just that. It's sure to work.

As we got out the van, I snatched Harry's wrist before he can move, and he looked at me with surprised eyes. "What?" he spat looking at his wrist. "Alright.. I know your mad at me.. but we gotta make this work for Niall's birthday party.." I could hear Zayn's silent laughter behind me, and I rolled my eyes before continuing.

"Alright." he nodded while making eye-contact with me. The look of determination in his eyes. "Okay.. we 'just' bought the cake since it was custom-made.. just for him.. I'm going to need you to bring in the cake when Mary gives you the signal." I ordered, and he threw me a 'couldn't careless' look.

Man, that bothered me so much.. why couldn't he just forget what I did for the night.. temporarily. I didn't want to ruin his surprise 'Welcome to the band' party.. it just seemed wrong to let almost a week of planning go to waste.. I mean.. my mom said that I shouldn't care how much money I spent, but it was her hard-earned money, so I decided I'd ask some friends I made during the years to help me with this one thing.

They of course agreed to do so, considering they owed my mom so much respect, that they have no choice but to accept regardless. 'OH BY THE WAY!" I called out to the curly headed boy almost in the front door. "Keep an eye on my sexy suit.. I'm the MC' " I winked at him making him run faster in the process. Man, I love teasing that lad!

*{Harry POV}*

Sexy suit my arse.. I wouldn't want to look at it anyways.. I'd probably just stare blankly at something of more relevance.. like a punch bowl .. or something... I got inside my room, and literally saw nothing to wear! "GAH!!' I half-screamed. Oh how I wish I had my holiday-suits with me right now.. it would make things so much easier..

A knock came on my door, and I gladly opened it half-knowing who it was. Unexpectedly, it wasn't him.. it's Mary. Nevertheless.. I shouldn't care anyways.. right.. right. But why do I seem so uncertain by my own words? "A suit for you sir." she smiled proudly at me, and I gasped just a little. "Master Louis ordered me to give you it considering you didn't have one in your wardrobe." she continued, while I nodded, and she left silently.

Master Louis this.. Master Louis that.. How can he always tell what I needed? I mean.. sure I got kidnapped, but how did he know where to look? Its plainly impossible to find someone 20 minutes after they went missing.. right? Unless.. he wired me... I better go check. I fumbled through my clothing, finding no traces of any tracking device. 

"Phew.." I sighed in relief, while closing the door. "I better go get changed." I mumbled to myself as I got changed in the 'mystery-attire'. Inside was a long crisp white polo, black dress-pants, and a bow tie.... Oh great... I shouldn't have told him I liked wearing bow-tie's .. Well, there's no going back now I huffed as I got changed.

Minutes later, Mary came to pick me up, and handed me a blanket-covered cake. "How am I possibly supposed to carry this?" I quirked a challenging eyebrow at her. She snorted, and continued to lead me. "Master Louis told me to tell you to 'deal with it'." she responded blankly and emphasized on the specific message. I rolled my eyes, and carried the humongous cake. Surprisingly, it was pretty light.

Minutes of silence later, Mary took out a walkey-talkey (A/N : I don't know it's proper spelling.. please don't judge ; _ ;) "Yes sir.. yes.. yes." she mumbled silently in the tiny phone. I sighed in disbelief in why she was acting so secretive. "Must be so special." I whispered to myself feeling a tiny bit jealous of the leprechaun. Wait.. why do I feel jealous.. exactly?

The doors opened in seconds, and the lights were dark for a second, then lights flashed open with everybody screaming out a "SURPRISEEE!!" I almost dropped the cake only to discover Louis behind me with a smirk on his face. The 4 boys uddenly surrounded me with creepy smiles. "Uh.. what's this?" I asked dumbfoundedly eyeing the lads.

"Well, Lou here." Zayn slang a hand on Louis' shoulder. "Planned your welcoming party.. " "for weeks." Niall and Liam added. My mouth formed an 'O' and I eyed the blushing Louis. "It wasn't for  weeks.. it was days." he protested silently while rubbing his hair furiously. "Lou.. I.." I couldn't say anything.. just surprised.

"Lou did you really.. spend this much.. on .. me?" He shrugged while looking down at the floor shyly. "Friends just helped me out.." astonishment hit me. So he didn't spend as much, but made this beautiful party? Wow! The part that surprised me the most was that he did it in such a short time. It made me feel proud.. truly overjoyed? Why am I feeling this way?

Before we can talk more, a man popped in behind us. His suit as crisp as his hair. I knew of this man. Simon Cowell. "Hello boys." he smiled politely at us. "I'd like to make a deal with you guys.. would you mind taking a seat?" Oh boy. Do I think he's about to do what I think what he was about to do?

 __________________________________________________________________________

Just watched One Direction E-Talk episode on the television (not like I haven't watched it before) and was basking in the glory that is them!! Sorry but it's true <33

~Cam xoxo

Trend #voteonedirection