Chapter ♞ 45: God Bless America

This book is finally coming to an end- mostly due to the fact that is has been drawn out and the loyal readers need some closure after literally five years of waiting haha. There will only be two endings; one for Hikaru and one for Kaoru. Since I'm no longer making any sequels consider these endings the final endgames.

I can make side endings for Tyler and Nao but only if people would like them. I won't spend time making lengthy endings for them, if they aren't warranted. Consider this book done in five chapters or so!

-

You could practically hear Kyoya tutting at you at as he watched you sweep the floor avidly, cleaning away the paper bats and pushing them into a large pile.

The day had ended rather quickly though- a few of Haruhi's customers lingered as they bid their farewells, and a specific customer was standing rather closely to your friend, blush dusting her cheeks. Tamaki lurked in the corner openly showing his frustration though it oddly fit his princely aura.

After leaving the club to focus on your studies you had literally become their personal Fido again. 

Fetching tea, entertaining the guests who didn't have the best view of their particular host and wanted to chat on the side. The cult incident was technically your fault so you didn't mind cleaning the mess but that didn't change the fact that you looked ridiculous trying to move a pile of black, paper bats that was beginning to become your height. 

 For once everything was normal.

Your relationship with Nao had settled, Tyler was back to his ruthless ways of making you stay up all night to binge shows and the twins returned to their routine of brotherly love, making girls swoon with incestuous behavior. 

So of course there was a pit of butterflies in your stomach telling you that something was about to go horribly wrong. There was never a dull day here.

After the last guests finally left, the hosts visibly sighed and began to relax, letting their ongoing smiles fall from their lips. 

That was until Kyoya began to speak, his tone solid, "Now, now you know we have big preparations to make there isn't time for you guys to sleep just yet." His glasses reflected so brightly you thought you were going to go blind for a second.

"Preparations for what?" Your ears perked, as you turned to the group and they began to gather around a big table.

Kaoru turned to you and stuck out his tongue, "Wouldn't you like to know?" He teased, adding a sultry wink. Hikaru stiffened.

Haruhi was quick to jab his side, nearly tumbling him over. "A Winter Ball." She spoke. "The school was kind enough to lend us one of the larger dance halls. It's a time to make-"

"Make our princesses feel even more beautiful than they already are!" And there they were again, the fake roses being shoved down your throat as Tamaki sparkled- blue eyes shining and blond hair smelling like fresh peaches. "It's only the best time of year! And mama is finally letting us crown a Winter King and Winter Queen!" Tamaki was practically twirling yet no one looked amused. 

Your gaze shifted to Haruhi again, cocking an eyebrow. "That doesn't feel like your type of scene. This club puts you through a lot."