Chapter 19

Author's Perspective

The gap was closed, no space was left. Lips were just a centimetre away. Heartbeats were heavy.

Everything was just so perfect until they heard the heavy noise outside.

Both turned their heads to the side of the door. Taehyung quickly pulled away, his cheeks turned red, his hands trembled. 

Jungkook groaned annoyed because his precious moment was ruined.

"W-what's going on outside?" The blonde asked as he chewed up his bottom lip and played with his fingers nervously. 

"Ahh, not sure" the ravenette said with his hand back on his head.

"JUNGKOOK!!! JUNGKOOK AHH" Jungkook's friends rushed to the restroom with their hands holding the trophy.

Jungkook looked at them with confusion as they all gathered around him. 

"JUNGKOOKIE, WE WON" Jimin jumped around him excitedly. He handed Jungkook the trophy and the true happiness could be seen at their faces.

"We won?" The ravenette asked, still not believing the reality.

"YES! YES! WE WON" 

"Let's celebrate then" Taehyung exclaimed from behind. 

Hoseok later came up with hotdogs and drinks for them. They all celebrated their victory at the court after the game. 

~~~~~~

A week later...

Jungkook's knee was fine now, he could walk nicely. The week seemed harder for him as he took rest all the time. 

After knowing that he could walk, the only thing he did was visit Taehyung.

He went to his bakery and checked him in the kitchen but he wasn't there.

He entered through the main door and he saw the gorgeous blonde serving the customers. 

Taehyung's Perspective

"Hey Tae!" I turned my head to look at Kookie coming to my direction happily.

"Jungkook? Hi, good morning" I put the tray on the counter and ran to hug him.

"How are you feeling?" I asked and looked at his knee.

"I am better," he replied.

Before we could ask each other anything, I got some new customers. I went to the kitchen to prepare the order. 

I was really busy that day. I really had a lot of work to do. I was running here and there serving the customers. 

Aunt couldn't come that day too because Jisung was sick. Poor little boy. 

"Tae? You're okay?" Kookie asked me as I tried to make the coffee but the coffee maker wasn't working.