Chapter 61

Josies POV

"Thank you so much for joining me here on WeInterview Josie. It really was a pleasure to get to speak with you. I am wishing you nothing but the best on your journey and hope we get to speak again down the road." Diana, my interviewer, concluded as she waved through the computer.

"The pleasures all mine. Thank you for having me!" I smiled.

Then my laptop went blank as she ended the call.

I let out a deep breath and mentally patted myself on the back for doing so well in my first ever interview.

Within seconds I heard running in the hallway before my door was thrown open revealing Camila behind it.

She dove on my bed and began to attack me in a bear hug.

"That was so good!" She shouted excitedly.

"Thank you." I laughed as she refused to release me.

"Mila let me go!" I tried prying her off of me as I laughed even harder.

"Seriously, you nailed that." She said as she finally let go of me.

"I for real did?" I got more serious.

"Yes Jos. It was really good. You were so chill and just yourself. Also what you said about Billie? My heart nearly exploded. Who knew you were such a softy." She chuckled.

"Oh shut up." I rolled my eyes as I shoved her, making her fall off my bed.

We both bursted out into a fit of laughter at her falling.

"Well that was fucking rude," she said as she stood up, brushing off her clothing, "I'm going to go film a little now since I am clearly not wanted here."

"I love you!" I shouted after her as she walked out of my room.

"Yeah, yeah." She said sarcastically from the hallway making me giggle.

I immediately grabbed my phone once she left to see the response to the interview so far since it was broadcasted live.

I saw I had texts from my friends in the family group chat.

The better twin: Yoo Josie we
just watched your interview...
You nailed it!! Proud of you❤️

Danielle: shit was so good!!!

The second best twin: It was
fire mannn🔥 Almost teared up
at what you said about Bil

Danielle: ^

The better twin: ^^

Billie: ^^^

I smiled at the messages as I typed a response.

Josie: awww i love y'all
thank u ❤️

Almost immediately I saw I had an incoming call from Billie. I quickly answered it and held my phone to my ear.

"Hey babe." I grinned through the phone.

"I love you."

"I love you too," I giggled, "well that's one way of greeting me."

"I am also so fucking proud of you." I could tell she was smiling through the phone.

"Thank you Billie." I hummed.

"Come over tonight for dinner? I want to do something special for my girl."