Tommy Shelby - Protectiveness

*REQUESTED by @DMV2000 *

"Are we really doing this again? Seriously dad?" You huffed and threw your arms up in the air. All you wanted to do was go and meet your friend, TJ. You were 17 and he was still treating you like a kid. You and TJ had known each other for years but only just started getting close.

"We have spoke about this before. I don't know him or his fucking family and he is a boy!" Tommy downed another glass of whiskey and rubbed his face with his hands. All he wanted to do was protect you. You were his little girl and if anything ever happened to you,it would kill him. Another reason was that he didn't want you hanging out with boys. He knew how teen boys could be and he was scared that one day you would leave him or get hurt.

You turned on your heels,heading for the door but a glass shattering stopped you in your place. You turned your head to see Tommy sat in his chair and a glass, broken on the floor next to the wall.

"Really dad? This is why we can't have nice things. I'll be back before dark"

"Oh,this is how it's going to be eh? You're going to disobey me? After everything I've done for you?" He slammed his hands down on the table and you turned quick on your heels to face him,laughing lightly.

"Dad,he's just a boy. He's my bestfriend and he wouldn't do anything to hurt me and he's kind of gay so if you're worried about him making a move,trust me,it won't be on me"Tommy's eyes widened and he bit his lip lightly, another small laugh escaped your lips as you watched your dad replay your words in his head.

"So you are going to come back?" Your expression softened when you realised he was just scared you were going to leave him.

"Of course I am,I'm not going to leave you behind. You are the most important person in my life,besides you kind of need me to stop you smashing glasses or else you'll have none left" you gestures to the broken glass on the floor,causing Tommy to chuckle and wave his hand at you.

"Alright go, be safe. I love you sweetheart"

A small smile played on your lips as you turned to run out the door,not wanting to keep TJ waiting any longer. "I love you too Dad,bye"

When your mother died, Tommy didn't know how he was going to raise you alone. He often thought about putting you up for adoption but he could never go through with it and right now he was glad he didn't. He was getting to watch his baby girl grow up and as much as it scared him,it fascinated him. Nobody dared argue back with Thomas Shelby but you challenged him all the time. You and Tommy were one in the same.

~~~~Only a short one but hope you guys like it!ILY all✨🌹

~~~~
Only a short one but hope you guys like it!
ILY all✨🌹