Chapter 3

Third Person POV-

"Easy there, Mr. Jackson! We don't know who these bogies belong to. They may or may not be enemies, so we have to act with caution. And also you and Mr. Hercules are our guests, we can't let you fight, so you both will stay here until more information is gathered." Nick Fury said when he saw Percy cracking his knuckles.

"Aw, man!" Percy exclaimed. "I wanna get out. I can't sit here doing nothing. Please let me come with you, I'll behave like a good boy."

"I'm sorry, but we can't Mr. Jackson. You will stay here with Mr. Hercules and Thor."

"Why me?!" Smile on Thor's face disappeared.

"Because you are more familiar with Mr. Hercules than anyone in this room. So you will stay here on standby. If the situation turns hostile we'll immediately call for you." Fury turned to Natasha, "agent Romanoff, stay with Dr. Banner." She nodded and took off.

After everybody was gone Thor grabbed a chair and and sat across Percy. Hercules did the same.

"So Hercules my friend what's going on in your life?" Thor asked.

"Call me Herc like old times Thunderer. I've been living in Dubai, got some hotels there."

"You got hotels in Dubai?" Percy shouted surprised.

"Yeah, three in Dubai and three in Abu Dhabi. Seventh is under construction in Vegas. I'm planning to make Twelve, each one after a labor."

Percy's eyes widened. Herc smiled, "how's me in your world?"

"I've never met him just saw him from afar. Jason and Piper were the ones who met him and from what they told us he sounded like a jerk. And yeah he's stuck at the pillars." Percy looked disappointed.

"Hercules's Pillers? Ha! Ha! Ha! Herc the Jerk eh! Serves him right I guess. I was called a jerk once... No, many times by Artemis."

"So what happened to other gods? Why only you came and not my father?"

Hercules tensed, uneasiness was clear in his eyes. "I... I'd rather not talk about it."

Thor sensing the uneasiness in the air changed the subject. "Son of Jack, do you have another me in your world?"

Percy recovered his thoughts, "I think... yeah. My girlfriend's cousin is a Norse demigod. I taught him how to sail, he had a talking sword. I think he was a son of a some summer god I think, what's his name... Fey, or something like that."

"Frey?"

"That's it! Frey!"

"So, Percy! What weapons do you prefer?" Hercules asked.

"I use a sword called Riptide." He said and pulled out a bronze pen. As he uncapped it the pen suddenly turned into a glowing bronze sword. Greek layers carved on it were glowing blue with power, 'Anaklusmos!'

Hercules and Thor's eyes widened with surprise. "Amazing trick, how did you do that?" Hercules clapped.

"It was a gift from my dad. My first kill with it was my math teacher, a Fury." Thor grabbed the sword from Percy and started examining it.

"Your math teacher was a Fury? Your world sounds more interesting than ours. Talking sword, a Fury as a math teacher. What else you got there?"

"Yeah, it's pretty weird when you see it with mortal eyes." All of them smiled. "We got Dionysus as our camp director. I have a Pegasus named Blackjack and a Hellhound named Mrs. O'Leary."

"Ha! A Hellhound pet? Those things are nasty, never imagined one to make a good pet."

"Son of Jack what metal is this? I have never seen such metal before." Thor suddenly interrupted sliding the sword towards Hercules.