⌜ thirty six ⌟

yuta saved the document he has been working on for the past hour and cracked his knuckles as he could feel his fingers giving up from all the typing. seconds later, he stood up from his seat and had caught everyone's eyes.

what are you doing?❞ johnny raised a brow, sitting at his boyfriend's (and soon to be husband) swivel chair and is the one doing the paper works for him.

don't you find it weird?❞ the japanese said as he squinted his eyes and started to think, as if he has some brain cells existing in that head of his.

taeil turned around from the shelf where he was stacking up some files and raised a brow at yuta, ❝you find everything weird.

no, i mean.❞ the japanese ran a hand through his hair, actually looking all stressed out. ❝it's pretty serious.

jaehyun stood up from his swivel chair and carried his empty cup of coffee just to throw it at the trash bin that's located at the front door. ❝looking at you, i believe it's serious so spill it.

yuta took a good five seconds pause before letting out a long sigh. ❝donghyuck came and visited me in the middle of the night just to return the mark lee standee.

everyone paused from what they were doing and gave yuta a look, making the japanese feel so offended after seeing them looking like they were totally not satisfied with what he just said. why would that be a serious matter? maybe donghyuck had just decided to throw that old standee or give it back to yuta because he already has the real mark lee with him. well, they obviously have no clue into what's going on between those two.

jaehyun sat back down to his seat and opened his laptop after releasing a disappointed sigh, ❝i'm never believing you ever again.

seriously!❞ yuta groaned as he slammed his palms at his own desk, ❝this is donghyuck we are talking about.

johnny frowned, also finding something weird about this tanned male. ❝now that you mentioned him, he looked so ill a while ago when we were eating lunch outside the company.

taeil widened his mouth and let out a sound of realization. ❝you're right! and he didn't speak a word, he even left first before us.

yuta tapped his chin, thinking of some possibilities into why donghyuck is acting like that. he then also remembered seeing the ceo walking out of the building a while ago for a meeting and is bringing the baby with him. just the baby, donghyuck didn't tag along. ❝something happened between the two.

who?

the secretary and the ceo.❞ yuta then sniffed, earning some looks from his fellow co-workers. it made them think again twice into why they have met a man like yuta, and why this man actually has a boyfriend for five years which they didn't even know. ❝i can smell something chickeny.