👑Chpt 5👑

I'm busy.

It's been 2 weeks. I was able to get a job in the morning at 5am till 8am then I can go school. After school I work till 1am. In the weekends I work from 7am till 11pm. It's perfect. I get paid fortnightly and should be able to pay back everything back when I finish school... uggh.

"You have to hand in your assignment in 2 days. Understand?" My eyes widened.

"Wait miss! You said in 1 week!"

"Yeah... 1 week ago." I groaned and watched loads of documentaries. Suddenly the teacher held me back.

"Hey. Is everything okay? You've been really distant lately." I shook my head.

"What? Of course I'm fine." She nodded.

"Okay. If you need help. Email me." I nodded. I tried to sprint towards the exit till I was suddenly pulled back. I felt a hand wrap round my arm pulling me towards his body. I fell forward and landed on his chest. I looked up and saw Yoongi. I let go and pushed off. I sighed.

"What's wrong?" I asked. He sighed.

"The boys and I... are going out tonight to the city. Do you wanna come? Mina needs company and-"

"Sorry. I can't." I simply said. I tried to walk away but he pulled me harder and my back banged on the locker. I was winded. I coughed the glared at him as he slammed his fist beside my head.

"Do you know who you're talking to? You're just a peasant thing under my control. Okay?" What... peasant? Does he know I'm poor. I thought we were friends for a sec... I scoffed.

"Peasant?" I pushed him off me.

"Don't. Talk to me ever again. Jerk." A tear fell out my eyes and I quickly wiped it and ran away. Once I made it to work I apologised for being late. I had to stay an hour longer now. It was so exhausting and everyone was angry today. Once I finished I hurried home and started the task. It was now 3 am. I finished it off and got ready for work and school. I left at 4am and got there at 5am. I was a dish washer. I started washing. I worked at a new shop and everything was new. My hands were wet and soft and my hands were covered in cuts. I looked at the time. 8am. I clocked off and sprinted to school so I wasn't late.

"Sorry for being late..." I huffed to the teacher. He nodded and I sat down in the front. I sighed.

Yoongi POV

I hate her. This country peasant is the only one that's stood up to me... She flusters me. One day I found myself staring at her empty seat hoping she'd be there. So I could annoy her. But she wasn't. She keeps coming up in my head. I was on a mission once...

"Why the hell did you follow me?" I said investigating the men tied up with a gun pointed to there heads.

"We didn't... We swear! We were going to a cafe." I thought of you. Eating the apple under the tree. And it made me angry.

"BANG!" The bullet shot right next to them and I rolled my eyes.

"Leave before i kill you!" They left. At random moment I'd think of you. Then you were held back by the teacher and I invited you to come to the city with me. I used Mina as an excuse but you declined coldly. It was unfair. While I was in agony for the last few days thinking about you... you coldly rejected. Angrily I pushed you against the locker. I regretted it immediately. I didn't want to show it though. Till you got angry.

"Peasant?" You said. I knew I struck a chord in your heart. You left me there. In more agony than before. I saw your tears... what was I meant to do now?

Y/N POV

The next few days was non stop work. I received money and gave half of it to the landlord... quarter for the bills and the rest for instant ramen. I was tired. Every lunch I would sleep on the roof and wake up when the bell rang. I started walking down the stairs. Suddenly everything felt dizzy. I felt myself lean forward and i flew down the stairs. Thankfully someone caught me. I saw Jimin standing there and I smiled and thanked him.

"Thanks Jimin." He smiled at me.

"You look sick? You should go to the nurse," I shook my head.

"Thanks but I just slipped. I promise." he nodded and we walked off to class. I saw Yoongi staring at me. I looked away. Every time I see him I'm reminded of his words. I walked towards my seat and sat down.

TIMESKIP

After class I started walking towards my work. It was kind of hazy. But i needed the money so fought threw it. I took my jacket off and threw it in my locker and headed out. I slowly walked out listening to music finding the way to the shop. Everything started getting really hazy and I was struggling to walk. Suddenly I heard a massive beep getting louder and louder. I felt a strong grip pull me back. I looked up and saw Yoongi.

"YOU IDIOT! YOU ALMOST GOT RUN OVER BY THAT TRUCK!"  I pushed him off me. I stumbled forward and back a bit. I started walking away from him then...

YOONGI POV

She pushed me off. She walked like a drunk person barley keeping her eyes open. She walked forward then froze.

"Y/n..." I said. Suddenly she started tilting sideways and I sprinted to her side and caught her. She was breathing heavily and was burning up. I panicked. I put her on my back and sprinted onwards to the hospital.

"Yah... can't you tell when your sick or not??"

TIMESKIP

"Malnutrition? What does that mean?"

"It means she hasn't been eating and sleeping enough. Overworking herself." I nodded.

"Do you know if there are any other causes?" The doctor shook his head and he left. I stared at your pale face laying in the bed. I sat beside you. Who was I meant to call? I grabbed your phone and saw all these notifications.

BOSS 1
YAH YOU'RE LATE TO WORK! You WANNA BE FIRED!? You finish at 3am now!

BOSS 2
Hey can you start work tomorrow at 4am?

BOSS 3
Hey did you still wanna work tomorrow night for delivery?

BOSS 4?
Congratulations you got the janitor job!? Can you start at 2am till 9am?

*Door opens*

"Hyung. You called me?"

"Jimin. How much sleep does a person need in a day?"

"Umm well usually 8-10 hours but at least 5 hours is okay. Unless there like you who sleeps 14 hours a day which is over 50% of your day... why?"

"What the hell... Why am I angry again!?"