•• 11 ••

Lorraine's POV

  I panted and pull away from mom's hands but the man that mirrors both Norman and I, held me back on the bed pinning me down as mom prepared the syringe. She smiled to me and whisper sweet nothings in my ear, the warm liquid running in my veins as she injected it. The man grinned beside me and kissed my forehead, muttering a small 'Good girl, Lorraine' I could feel the world around me spin, giving me headaches, I wanted this pain to stop, the pain in my head. My eyes turned wide as I caught a glimpse of the liquid falling from my right eye, blood, the same liquid also run down from my nose, making me feel so messy and dirty. I grab mom's sleeve and pull them, she look at me with pity in her eyes before wiping the blood from my face.

"L-Let me go." I whispered weakly, the man just smirked and stop pinning my arms, I could tell that bruises would form after a few minutes, from his strong hold to me.

"Soon, you'll be our greatest weapon." The man said and brush a strand of my hair from my face.

  The man pull a bottle of medicine from his pocket and grab my jaw, opening them before making me drink three pills. I cough and a tear roll down my eyes, mixing with my blood. He only smirked and push the medicine down my throat as I try to push them out with my tongue.