Teaser & Notice

Jiwoo completely forgot that she agreed to help Yuta with the forms. After her 8 pm class was over around 10, she walked as fast as she could.

But there was no sign of Yuta.

"Is he late?" She bought crackers from the minimart and took a cig.

A group of high school students from the hakwon she taught passed by, she put away the cigarette before she lighted it.

She saw the same uniform with the same silver bell logo.

"Yah, Ki Taeseong is such a weird punk, isn't he? Should we help Yuta?" The one with sharp jawline spoke. Jiwoo was all ears by the mentioned of the name.

"How can we even help?? Hyung and I are of the same size, how do you think we'll manage Ki Taeseong?? Just forget about that, Taeyong-hyung." The one with bunny teeth replied.

"It's you, then." The sharp jawline guy named Taeyong stared at the tallest one out of the three.

"Me? With these precious hands of mine? No way. I play piano, if you can't seem to remember."

"But I didn't see Yuta at class today. He isn't supposed to be skipping classes when he's in third grade now..." Taeyong spoke his mind.

"Taeyong-ah, why don't you apply as his guardian, then? You sure are worried about Yuta." The tallest one commented as Jiwoo pierced her eyes and found his name badge, Seo Youngho.

'They must be Yuta's classmates...'

"Anyone want a ride?" Youngho asked the two. The one with bunny teeth raised his hand. "Okay, Dongs. How about you?"

Taeyong met Jiwoo's eyes but had no suspicions. "I'm fine. See you tomorrow."

As the two left, Jiwoo stared at Taeyong who entered the minimart.

'He's in one my hakwon classes, I'm sure of that. The one who is really bad at maths.' When she checked again, he was already in front of her table.

"Ssem, do you come here often?"

"Me?"

He sat across her table, opening his soda can. "Ssem is the one who always decorates my 0 point on math quizzes, right?"

"Well, it's nice to be remembered."

"Do you know Yuta, then?" He asked. "I noticed that your eyes lit up when me and my friends were talking about him."

"What nonsense..."

"Are you his sister? Wait, probably not. He's Japanese." He thought hard. "Does he go to our hakwon, too?"

Jiwoo sighed. "Is Ki Taeseong the one who beats Yuta? The one you mentioned earlier?"

Taeyong smiled. "See? Now we're talking." He took a sip of his soda. "He is. But what is your relation to Yu-"

"Then why didn't he fight back?"

"I don't know. I thought you knew, I was about to ask Ssem that."

"Can't you be his friend?"

"Well... I guess I can." He stared at Jiwoo as if he would get some prizes. "Why? Will I get something?"

Her eyes could pierce his already-sharp eyes. "Something? An extra math class for you, then."

He whined. "Ah, sseeeemmm~ how is it a prize, then?"

"Ah, shut up! How will you even pass high school at this rate?" She stood up and took her stuffs. "I'm helping you while I'm being nice." She pointed again before leaving.

Taeyong widened his big eyes as if it would pop out. "What is her relation to Yuta anyway??? An extra math class??"

______

Hello!
It's been a while since I posted stories. I have written a lot of stuffs but can't get myself to publish them because I feel like it won't be as good or something that you guys will enjoy reading. So here's a teaser of a book that I will post (will be in completed chapters so you won't have to wait), the main characters are NCT Yuta and Seventeen Wonwoo. It's also my first angst fiction (fingers crossed). In my fanfic universe there's a band named NCT and this one will be the backstory on how did they form the band back in high school, with Johnny as their supporting friend. Ojigu is pretty much the place where all of my characters universe go, lol.

Also wrote a book with One (Jung Jaewon) as the main character. Will try to post that as well. I'm pretty much occupied with my studies and reads, hoping this favourite hobby of mine -writing- can help me as a stress-reliever. Besides, whenever I get cute & lovely comments, that lifts my mood instantly ❤️❤️❤️

Wish you all who reads this a big fat good luck on whatever you're currently doing.
Have a nice day!