16

Realization

🐰

It's been a week since Jungkook left their shared house. Taehyung was at the kitchen– unconsciously stirring his coffee non-stop.

From the past few weeks that Jungkook was away– not meeting him, even talking– is really hard. He never felt so lonely in his life– not now.

He misses the younger so much– that he wanted to meet him right now and hug him so he can feel his warmth again.

He accidentally spilled his coffee– he sighed.

"How Jungkook have this effect on me?" Right now– he felt so lonely... he wanted to meet the younger but he can't.

I need some air– this house only reminds me of him.

He's been into breakups– but he never had a hard time on moving on– like he will feel hurt and betrayed but after 2 days he will get over with it as if nothing happens.

"Hyung?" Jungkook called him in his room. He was making himself busy so he won't remember how Alexa wanted him to chose and even dragged Jungkook's background.

"Kook. Come in." He answered.

Jungkook slowly open the door and walk besides his study table.

"I heard you broke up with your girlfriend." He said...

"Do you want to go out? So you won't feel bad about it– ahh! Wait I mean you have to– wait Hyung don't get me wrong– I just want to help you–"

Taehyung pulled him, Jungkook end up sitting on his lap then Taehyung didn't waste his time to hig the younger.

"This will help–"

"Remember when we were young... you usually hug me whenever I feel bad– but why you don't hug me automatically now? Is it because you are not my baby anymore?"

"Yah– Jeon Jungkook– whatever happens in this world even you are married you are still a baby to me."

Jungkook was blushing so hard– so he just hugged the older and buried his tinted red cheeks at the crook of Taehyung's neck.

"Thank you."

He was looking at some photos that he took 3 years ago... on his dslr... mostly no– it was Jungkook...

His smile could bring world peace,

Those eye smile he gave to me whenever I feel so lonely... I felt so safe.

The way he tells his happiness, thoughts about something, how he feel today makes him feel like... he is someone who can rely on by everyone.

His laughter with his bunny teeth could save everyone from sadness...

Is this what Jungkook effects on my whole system? That I could literally forget that the earth's population is approximately 7 billion? And it looks like when I am with him... in is just the two of us.