Let me take care of you (Yandere! Lloyd)

(Just a quick warning, this one is much more mature than what I usually write. There's nothing too bad, just a quick make-out scene and a bit of suggestions, but feel free to skip if needed ^^)
You woke up in a strange room you didn't recognize. You didn't know how you got there or why you were there. It looked like an ordinary room. There were two nightstands, one on each side of the bed, with lamps on them, a closet door, and the bedsheets were (f/c). There were shelves hanging on the wall but there wasn't anything on them. Everything felt..off.

You got off the bed and looked into the closet for something to protect yourself with. It seemed like someone had kidnapped you, and you wanted something to use as a defense in case they came to check on you. There was clothes hanging from hangers, your clothes, your Ninja GIs. If someone had kidnapped you, why would they steal your gi's as well? And why weren't you chained to the bed? Why were you allowed to move freely? It didn't add up.

Still, you walked to the bedroom door, readying your elemental power in case you needed to use it. You opened the door, as quiet as you could, and walked out. Staying quiet, you walked down the hallway. There were pictures of You hanging in picture frames on the wall. As creepy as it was, you ignored it and focused on getting out of there without getting detected by anything or anyone.

Everything was still and quiet as you moved throughout the house. At least, until you heard sizzling in the kitchen. Sounded like someone is cooking something. Smelled like it, too. Your stomach growled.

You heard footsteps and loud humming. You looked around for a place to hide. Fortunately, there was a bathroom right next to you, and you quickly ran inside there. Panic overwhelmed you as you hid inside the shower. You tried to fight it as you got ready for a fight.

The footsteps came closer. The humming got louder.

The door opened.

"Y/n? Are you hiding from me?" Says a familiar voice. Suddenly, the shower curtain opens to a smiling Lloyd.

"L-Lloyd?" You stammer, shocked. He gives you a warm smile. "Who else? Come on. I made us some breakfast."

You sighed in relief and relaxed. Lloyd held out his hand and you took it. He lead you into the kitchen. "Sit down at the table, your food will be ready in a little bit."

You were relieved to find out that it was Lloyd who was humming, but a part of you was saying to run. To knock him out and run. Lloyd couldn't have kidnapped you, could he? There was no way he would do something like this. No way in Hell....right?

You shook the thought from your mind and walked over to the small table and sat down in one of the chairs. This was probably another one of Lloyd's surprises. Just another way to cheer you up after Kai's...a wave of guilt washed over you. Ever since Kai disappeared, you've been such a burden. Never wanting to get out of bed, barely doing anything, not even showering. Yet Lloyd was happily taking care of you through out it all. Take as much time as you need to get over this, Y/n. I'll take care of you until you do.

"Breakfast is served~" Lloyd says in a sing-song tone, setting a plate down in front of you. "It's your favorite"

There were waffles with whip cream and various fruits on top of them. He poured you a glass of apple juice and set it down next to the plate. "I hope you like it. I can always make some more if you don't, or if you want more." He says with another smile.

"Uh..Lloyd?"

"Oh, that's right! Forgot the silverware." He walks over to a drawer near the stove and got you a fork and knife. He walked back over to the table and set down the silverware. "Here you go~ Sorry about that."