TWISTED

Nora's phone was ringing..Who was calling so early. She rolled over. It was still dark outside. "Hello."

"Did I wake you?"

"Soren." Nora still hadn't opened her eyes. "Yes. You okay?"

"Sorry, sweetheart. Yes." Soren replied. "I'm fine. How are you? I miss you. I haven't been by in a while."

Nora opened her eyes. "I'm fine. I turned in a paper a week too late. I had to beg for a C." Nora was upset.

"That sounds like a nightmare for you. Are you going to make it?" Soren teased.

Nora laughed. "Thanks for the support. I'm fine. Where are you?"

"Well, I'm outside." Soren sighed.

Nora dropped her phone, grabbed her robe and ran down the stairs to the front door. She threw it opened and was in his arms. She sighed as he hugged her. "You should have started with that!"

Soren chuckled. "Right. Sorry." He held her face and kissed her. "Sorry about that fight. Really. I don't know what is wrong with me and you are all I think about!"

He kissed her again. Longer this time. He pressed her to the wall of her building. She melted into him and he was in heaven.

"Soren. This is crazy. You were suppose to find a nice Catholic girl." Nora looked worried. It had been over a month and she was missing him like crazy.

"I know. So, are you Catholic?" Soren teased.

Nora laughed. "I may have to convert. You know this doesn't make sense and Hyde keeps freaking out!"

"I know. I can't help it. This with us. Ryker is ready to take me to an insane asylum." Soren smiled as he kissed her again.

"Where is he?"

Soren smiled and kissed his girl again. "At the hotel. Sleeping. I was trying to sleep but I kept thinking about you. You were keeping me awake so I thought I would return the favor. Keep you awake. I missed you so much and I shouldn't."

He was torn about what to do about her. With her. He knew what he should do but that was contradictory to what he wanted to do. So, he held her tighter.

"I know. I'm sorry. I miss you too. All the time. I have a tough time concentrating in class. Poppy is ready to call someone for an exorcism."

Soren just stared at her. "I turned in that paper late. That had never happened to me before. I forgot all about it. I stare off into space instead of doing homework. She is worried and I haven't told her about you yet. I don't know how. This is complicated." Nora smiled. "I should be terrified right now and I am not."

"No." Soren pressed her to the wall a little harder and kissed her. Nora touched him, his chest, his back, his face. She wanted him so bad. She was close to letting him take her right there. They broke contact. Nora was breathless. "That doesn't scare you?"

"No. Scared isn't a feeling I have. No. It should be on several levels." Nora looked at him. His eyes was a very soft, light blue. Pretty. "Oh wow." She kissed him again.

This kiss heated up and he was desperate for her. Wow. He ran his hands over her body to her back and pulled her closer. He couldn't get close enough. If they were naked, it wouldn't be close enough. Closer.

"Soren! I want you so bad!" Nora whispered. "But..."

"I know, Nora. I know. I want you too!" Soren smiled. "This is crazy!"

Nora laughed. "I know! Okay. Maybe a little more space. I need to think and I have a tough time doing that when you are around."

Soren pulled her closer. "Good. I don't want to give you space." He put his face in her hair as he touched her face. "I am so lost." He looked into her eyes. Greenish-blue. Pretty.

"I know." Nora looked in his eyes and sighed. "I know, Soren."

"So, be my girlfriend." Soren was giving up.

Nora laughed. "Oh Soren! Do you think that is the best decision?"

Soren kissed her and laughed. "Of course not, Nora! It's a terrible decision. So, is that a yes?"

Nora laughed. "Yes. Sure. Why not! What could go wrong?"

Soren smiled. "Right! There are so many things that it is tough to choose just one thing! I will miss you. I hate to but I need to go. The sun is coming up and Ryker wakes up with it. I think he is evil!"

"Oh, right. Okay. I will miss you too. Call when you can. Okay." Nora kissed her boyfriend one more time and shook her head.

Soren smiled and slowly let go of her. "I'll call." Nora watched Soren punch in the code to her dorm and she laughed.

"I'm not even going to ask how you got the code." She shook her head.

"Trade secret." Soren winked at her and watched his girlfriend walk into her building. He was trying not to follow her and take her on the stairs.

Thanks very much for reading and please don't forget to vote! ;)