Not so fun now

"Labs all set up boss," Maria said Walking into the Quinjet.

"Uh Actually they're the boss, I just pay for everything and design everything and Make everyone look Cooler," Tony said As I helped him Up.

"Word on strucker?" Steve asked.

"NATO'S Got him," Maria replied.

"What About the Enhanced?" I asked as Maria handes me a tablet.

"Wanda and Pietro Maximoff. Twins. 16 as well, Orphaned at ten when a shell collapsed their apartment building. Sokovia's had a rough history. It's nowhere special but it's on the way to everywhere special." She said as we walked out.

"What's their abilities?" I asked.

"He's got increased metabolism and improved thermal homeostasis. Her thing is neural electric interfacing, telekinesis, mental manipulation."
Maria said, showing me videos of Pietro Running leaving a trail of blue and Wanda Using Red magic it looked like the colors of my old powers just brighter. Steve Gives her a funny look and Maria sighs.

"He's Fast, and she's weird." She said.

"Well, they're going to show up again. Their only 16 and with that type of power.." I said.

"Agreed. File says they volunteered for Strucker's experiments. It's nuts." Maria said

"Right. What kind of monster would let a German scientist experiment on them to protect their country?" Steve said.

"We're not at war, Captain."

"They are," Steve says as the elevator doors close on him.

__

"So, Is Katniss gonna be alright?" I asked The doctor, Helen Cho. Clint smirked At me while rolling His eyes.

"Will Be Perfectly fine Ms. Santiago--" Helen said to me.

"Don't, Just Luna," I said with a smile shaking her hand.

"I would've healed you barton But I was kind of dead," I said with a chuckle.

"No worries your healing is very strong but this wound was of a different kind," Helen said to me.

__

"Hey, Natasha I'm kind of having trouble I have no Idea what to where!" I said With Magic filling my hands as I used telekinesis to lift up three sets of Clothing.

A/N: This is sort of interactive! You choose which outfit, Hair and Makeup style you would like for Luna Santiago!!

"Well, I likey/Choice Most," Nat said to me with her arms folded against her chest as she Was leaning at the door of my room in Avengers tower.